The GEAPS Idea Exchange took place Sunday, February 26, in Kansas City.
There was an exciting amount of new products featured during this year's event and Feed & Grain will be highlighting them in its online Buyer’s Guide and future print issues.
The Idea Exchange features a variety of participants delivering approximately five-minute presentations. What’s New? includes new products and services developed for grain operations during the past year.
Here’s a sample of some of the products presented during Idea Exchange 2023:
- 4B Encoder-FLEX 1024: This rotary shaft encoder is designed to monitor slide gate position, valve position, distributor position or speed of any rotating shaft on elevators, conveyors, rotary airlocks, fans, hammermills and more.
- Amber Agriculture ACE AIR: Quickly smart-enable any grain bin with this CO2 analyzer that can be applied with no cables in 15 minutes/bin.
- Easy Automation Integrated Camera Loadout: Grain operators can view cameras and control loadout gates remotely via cameras and automation, while truck drivers can load themselves out via a tablet without having to leave their seat.
- Portadam FloodDefender: This deployable barrier, constructed of resilient impervious fabrics, can be set-up for temporary flood protection.
- Envirologix TotalTarget: Rapid and reliable solution for detecting predominant allergen, safety, and grain process ability concerns, including the presence of enogen at 0.04%.
- Interstates Utility Monitor: Grain real-time analytics and monitoring into your facility's utility consumption.
- Vicam Glyphosate-V: Quantitative method to detect glyphosate in various sample types, such as cereal grains