Stand Up 4 Grain Safety Week will be held March 29 - April 2.
This year's event will be free and virtual, making it convenient for those in the grain industry to participate.
- Assess: What are your current safety plans and goals? Are there areas you have always wanted to improve or change but have not had the time or resources? This is your opportunity.
- Attend: Invest a bit of time each day of the Stand Up to receive free, convenient, virtual content with tips and resources that you can quickly implement into your operation.
- Apply: It's hard to carve time out of busy schedules to make lasting change, but the developed materials and resources will help make this easier. This is your chance to make small changes for a big impact.
Each day offers a different focus and resources.
- Monday 3/29: Standup Kickoff Event -featuring live streamed worker safety training, safety success stories and a surprise or two
- Tuesday 3/30: Near Miss Reporting
- Wednesday 3/31: Impact of Quality on Safety
- Thursday 4/1: Bin Safety
- Friday 4/2: Emergency Action Plans
Registration is not yet open, but until then, visit standup4grainsafety.org or use #StandUp4GrainSafety to search social media for event details and resources available.
Stand Up 4 Grain Safety Week was first held in 2017 as a local event, and continues to grow as the organizations (NGFA, Grain Handling Safety Council and GEAPS) combine their talents, resources, and knowledge to develop more training and educational offerings, expand partnerships with other industry organizations, and reach across the entire grain industry spectrum.