A blaze Friday at a Galesburg, IL, food-production facility resulted in an explosion that sent two firefighters to a hospital, reports the Journal Star.
Arriving crews found smoke rising from a tower atop the building and employees attempting to douse the flames from a grain bin dryer.
A pair of firefighers scaled a catwalk in an attempt to attack the fire from the top of the bin. Before the firefighters could get into position, an explosion knocked them down.
Their injuries were minor, and the men were treated and released.