- Provides convenient monitoring of commodity temperatures in silos, bins and grain piles
- All-in-one wireless unit incorporates scanner, solar panel, radio, solar charge controller and lithium battery
- NEMA 4X weathertight enclosure
- Requires no electrical wiring or earth ground.
- Used with three cables each with up to six sensors and 50’ maximum length temperature cables or one cable with up to 18 sensors and 150’ maximum length temperature cable
- Multiple units may be installed in the same area
- Easy to install on a pole, strut or railing
- May be connected to durable or disposable temperature cables
- Part of the SafeTrack family of products
- Advance features of the SafeTrack system include automatic scanning, data reporting and graphing, text and email alerts, exhaust fan control, grain level and remote monitoring over the Internet on a phone, PC or tablet
- No subscription service is required
- RS485 Modbus output is available
SafeTrack™ Solar-Powered Temperature Cable Scanners
Fill out the form below to request more information about SafeTrack™ Solar-Powered Temperature Cable Scanners
More From SafeGrain, Inc.