- Semi-automatic batching system still requires operator involvement through each step in batching process
- Provides automated operator instructions/prompting, ingredient validation and lot tracking, automatic weighing with over/under tolerance control, etc.
- Eliminate bad batches that result from operator error and interruption
- Operator no longer needs to keep track of where they are in the batching process
- PC and Touchscreen Display will ask the operator to weigh ingredients
- Sequences an operator through a formula one ingredient at time
- Ensure that each ingredient is added to the container, is within a programmed weight tolerance, and from the correct ingredient lot before the controller will index to the next ingredient to be added
- Ensure the validity of all batches created by the operator
Semi-Automatic Hand Prompt Batching Systems
Fill out the form below to request more information about Semi-Automatic Hand Prompt Batching Systems
More From Sterling Systems & Controls, Inc.