Register to learn about Sorghum from a botanical point of view.
A practical review of contemporary research and commercial experiences about feeding US sorghum to pigs from the US and abroad from Dr. Ioannis Mavromichalis, a consulting nutritionist with international outreach. This webinar will also cover sorghum and tannins and recommendations for testing US sorghum at commercial pig farms around the world.
This webinar will broadcast at: 9:00 AM CST (Chicago) / 3:00 PM GMT (London) / 11:00 PM CST (Beijing).
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
1. Sorghum from a botanical point of view.
2. Sorghum and tannins.
3. US sorghum and no-tannin US hybrids.
4. Feeding US sorghum – research findings.
5. Feeding US sorghum – commercial experiences.
6. Recommendations for testing US sorghum at commercial farms.
This webinar is sponsored by United Sorghum Checkoff and presented by Feed & Grain, and Feed Strategy.