Join us for a panel discussion focused on managing mycotoxins, Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) prep, 2021 harvest conditions, and how to prepare for what’s to come.
Featured speakers include Melinda Miller, Safety & Quality Manager for SEMO Milling, Nancy Zabe Collette, Technical Services and Applications Manager, and Patricia Jackson, Marketing Development Manager, both of VICAM.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
1. Steps to take to prepare for the harvest season
2. Learn the types of toxins that are prevalent this harvest season
3. Explore how the drought is impacting conditions
4. Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) prep
5. How to make sure your technical equipment is calibrated properly, and you have the correct tools to tackle harvest
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE ON-DEMAND VIDEO.
This webinar is sponsored by VICAM and presented by Feed & Grain LIVE, Feed Strategy and WATT Global Media.
Sponsored by VICAM