SEW EURODRIVE’s enhanced screw conveyor drive takes superior performance to the next level. It’s four individual sealing areas provide unprecedented protection against contaminants and abrasives. Plus, its taper bearings provide maximum thrust load capacity required for screw conveyors.
Various motor inputs, two gear unit styles, and numerous ratios provide maximum flexibility and eliminate the need for belts and sheaves. The SEW compact screw conveyor drive is truly the ultimate solution for bulk material handling. With multiple fan designs and diameters housed in one common shroud, the fan cooling can be selected for lower oil temperatures, optimal noise levels, or a balance of both.
- Four (4) separate sealing components:
- Labyrinth seal on output shaft formed by V-ring and flange
- Double-lip seal in flange
- Nilos steel disc seal (LSTO) for extra protection against abrasive dusts, including grain, flour, coal, and salt
- Double-lip seal on gear unit output shaft
- Grease nipple with expulsion port to prevent seal damage
- Inspection port to determine seal condition
- Heavy-duty taper bearings for maximum thrust load capacity
- CEMA 2 or 3-hole shaft (optional stainless steel)
- Shaft removal kit for trouble-free disassembly of solid shaft, even in extreme environments
- Removable gear unit - driveshaft and flange remain on trough
- Integral SEW motor
- Adapter for IEC motor or NEMA C-Face motor
- Platform mounting for use with footed motor
- Helical-parallel (FAS) or helical-bevel right angle (KAS)
Engineering excellence and customer responsiveness distinguish SEW-EURODRIVE, a leading manufacturer of integrated power transmission and motion control systems.
SEW-EURODRIVE solutions set the global standard for high performance and rugged reliability in the toughest operating conditions. With its global headquarters in Germany, the privately held company currently employs over 17,000 employees with a presence in 51 countries. U.S. operations include a state-of-the-art manufacturing center, six assembly plants, more than 63 technical sales offices and hundreds of distributors.
SEW-EURODRIVE ... Driving the world.
220 Finch Road
Wellford, SC 29385
Phone: (864) 439-7537
Email: [email protected]