Warning & Hazard Lights
Upgrading LED Hazard/Warning Strobe Lights
LED technology reduces power consumption while increasing the brightness of hazard and warning lights used on agriculture vehicles.
- Not all warning lights are created equal
- Know the certification and regulations for your application and choose the products that will work as hard as you do
- Beacons — Safety first and foremost — choose from a variety of mounting options including permanent, magnetic and vacuum/magnet mount solutions
- Strobe lights — You need to be seen while you are working and others need to see you — be visible at all times with Grote's line of incandescent and LED strobe lights.
- Directional warning lights — Provide outstanding visibility in compact, ultra-low profile lamps — These rugged lights will fit anywhere and provide for unlimited mounting possibilities
- Flashers — A full range of electro-mechanical and solid-state flasher modules, plus universal and model-specific turn signals and wiper controls
- Backup alarms — Available in both surface mount and grommet mount options and are designed and manufactured to perform in today’s difficult and harsh environments
- Reflectors — Passive safety devices, some of which are required and others simply add an extra safety margin. conspicuity tape, stick-on reflectors, round screw-on reflectors and specialty warning devices