Vertical Cartridge Filter (VCF)
- Easy-to-use cartridge clamp system simplifies filter replacement
- Equipped with a smart timer which includes
- An onboard sensor reads the pressure drop across the filtering elements for on-demand cleaning
- Reduced compressed air consumption and greater cartridge life
- A standard radial inlet allows for excellent material separation during moderate air volume applications
- Optional high entry inlet with a pre-separation chamber is designed for optimal performance in high volume systems.
- The chamber separates the largest powder particles safeguarding the media from excess loads of pollutants and guaranteeing longer media life
- A robust design adds to the overall stability of the filter
- Each unit is constructed with reinforced carbon steel that is rated for 6.5 psi Pred
- The VCF has also been Pred validated through a full scale third-party explosion test.
- Explosion mitigation devices are also available with the new VCF.
- Manufactured in the US
Schenck Process delivers custom designed and engineered solutions for:
Learn More about this Product
To request a more information please fill out the form below. A Feed and Grain
team member will help connect you with the right representative at