- Designed for low-impact blending
- Conical vessel and a slow-turning screw
- Agitate a wide variety of materials including powders, granules, pellets, fibers, slurries and pastes
- Sizes from 1 through 500 cu.ft.
- Discharge is always virtually 100% complete
- Unsupported screw design simplifies cleaning and maintenance.
- Driven by two separate variable-speed motors to 100 rpm and 2.5 rpm, respectively.
- Cover includes sight glass ports, a 6” charging port, vacuum connection/exhaust, and quick-release clamps
- Motorized lift raises and lowers the vacuum-rated conical vessel for complete access during cleaning
- Can be supplied with a jacket for heating/cooling as well as a lumpbreaker
Ross has manufactured industrial mixing, blending, drying and dispersion equipment since 1842.
Learn More about this Product
To request a more information please fill out the form below. A Feed and Grain
team member will help connect you with the right representative at
Charles Ross & Son Company