TSS2 Silo Bridge Breaker
Better Than A Man On A Bosun's Chair
This is our trial of the TSS2 in the by product of making ethanol from corn. The device stared in an almost full bin. As it digs down in the material the material starts to flow to the bottom of the silo.
- Remove the need to put workers in a silo
- Quickly eliminate Bridging, rat holing, voids and other flow problems
- High torque air drive powered augur buries device in the material
- Powerful vibrator frees the bound material
- No one is put at risk
- The material is not compromised
- The cost per bridge continues to decrease every time you use it.