Automated Feed Mill Control System
- Incorporates ingredient and formula destination checks to ensure ingredients and formulas are not cross contaminated
- Multi-tasking capability
- Control and automation of batching, grinding, material receiving, truck scale and loadout processes
- Two desktop PCs provided
- Automates bin feeders, scales, mixing and discharge from mixer
- Finished feed bin levels monitored in order to automatically control finished feed elevator and distributor
- Includes WebCentral remote supervisory application software
- Access through a web browser for any corporate computers that are connected to the same local area network as the automation system computers
- Edit formulations, bin tables and view and print historical data in the database without interrupting production and without requiring additional software to be installed on the corporate computers
Sterling offers automating solutions for every aspect of the animal feed manufacturing process.
Learn More about this Product
To request a more information please fill out the form below. A Feed and Grain
team member will help connect you with the right representative at
Sterling Systems & Controls, Inc.