Shuttle Train Loading Facility-Royal, NE
- VAA provided structural engineering services to McCormick Construction Co.
- Grain receiving facility of two trucks at 20,000 bushels/hour each
- 3.5 million bushel grain storage capacity (concrete - 871,000 bushels, steel - 1,088,000 bushels, ground pile 1,585,000 - bushels)
- 10,000 bushels/hour dryer
- 80,000 bushels/hour rail load-out system
- Ability to blend from all storage location with percent gates
VAA is a multidisciplinary engineering firm licensed in 48 states and six Canadian provinces.
Learn More about this Product
To request a more information please fill out the form below. A Feed and Grain
team member will help connect you with the right representative at