- Indicates when conveyor belt has slowed or quit moving altogether
- Can be adjusted as overspeed, underspeed or zero speed control
- Can be wired into PLC or DCS, or optional RMS controller (or MSD controller) which has a DP/DT relay to control up to two separate circuits, one for machinery shutdown and one for alarm
- Designed to shut down rotating equipment before damage is encountered
- Provides protection for interlocked conveyor belts, especially if belt fails due to overloading or quits due to tearing
- Standard construction is mild steel/carbon steel frame with safety yellow polyester powder coating
- No drilling or tapping of tail pulley shaft required
- Can be placed anywhere on the conveyor belt
Conveyor Components Company, established in 1965, is world renown for quality engineered products at economical prices.
Learn More about this Product
To request a more information please fill out the form below. A Feed and Grain
team member will help connect you with the right representative at
Conveyor Components Co.