Milli-Speed 4 - 20 mA Analog Output Speed Sensor
- Loop powered 4 - 20 mA analog output speed switch
- For PLC, DCS or stand-alone controllers
- Detects belt slip, belt underspeed, stop motion, low speed or zero speed on bucket elevators, conveyors, airlocks, mixers, fans, grinders and many other rotating machines
- Sensing device located in the nose of the Milli-Speed enclosure will detect a ferrous metal target
- Target can be an existing bolt head or device attached to a shaft, such as 4B’s Whirligig® sensor mount
- Set to the machine’s normal running speed by simple magnetic calibration.
- Output signal is automatically scaled for zero to full speed with over speed detection
- Booth No. 134
Founded in the U.S. in 1984, 4B Components Ltd. develops high quality, innovative, and dependable material handling and electronic components for the agricultural and industrial sectors.
Learn More about this Product
To request a more information please fill out the form below. A Feed and Grain
team member will help connect you with the right representative at
4B Components Ltd.