- Design forms a single sealing edge that maintains steady, adjustable pressure
- Rubber buffers maintain the cleaning pressure throughout the blade’s life
- Moving parts are zinc plated
- Engineered to withstand high belt speeds, high-impact transfers and high tonnage loads.
- Designed for a maximum belt speed of 1000 fpm (5.08 m/sec), the cleaner is suited for belt widths from 18 to 96 inches (~400 to 2400 mm).
- Features straight 5.91 inch (151 mm) individual blade sections or 3 inch (76.2 mm) individual blade sections
- Urethane blades are color-coded according to their continuous temperature rating, ranging between -40° to 350°F (-40° to 177°C)
- Tungsten carbide tips can be specified for normal, acidic or high-impact conditions
- Rubber wear strip is supplied in continuous lengths up to 100 feet (30.48 m)
- Blade removal and replacement is a simple
- Martin Engineering’s “no-reach design,” which allows workers to conduct their lockout / tag-out procedure more safely
Established in 1944, Martin Engineering is the leading international developer, manufacturer and supplier of innovations to make the handling of bulk materials cleaner, safer and more productive.
Learn More about this Product
To request a more information please fill out the form below. A Feed and Grain
team member will help connect you with the right representative at