Marquis Energy — Hennepin, IL
- 1,000,000 Bushel grain storage and grain receiving facility, including a 150ft tall 6- mill grinder structure
- Addition to the existing 100 MGY facility to double its current production
- Two 90ft diameter grain storage silo had clear span cambered beams which was designed integral to the final roof design and as the slip deck
- Beams carried the all the form work slip jacking systems men and material to a finished height of 150ft
- Grain receiving system was designed to support a full truck unload cycle time of 2.7 minutes
- Each receiving lane can carry 20,000 grain bushels/hour
Larson Engineering, founded in 1979, is a multi-disciplined engineering firm with 13 offices in 10 states throughout the country.
Learn More about this Product
To request a more information please fill out the form below. A Feed and Grain
team member will help connect you with the right representative at
Larson Engineering, Inc.