M800 Elite Speed Switch
- Designed to detect belt slip, belt underspeed, stop motion, low speed or zero speed
- Totally sealed and simple to calibrate
- Simple magnet calibration
- Available in two models, with alarm relays of either 5% or 10% and shutdown relays of 10% or 20%
- Can be programmed with a startup delay of up to 15 seconds
- Multi-voltage 24 - 240 volt AC/DC
- Additional pulsed output, which can be connected to display actual shaft RPM on a PLC or speed display
- CSA class II division 1 groups E, F & G and IP67 approved for hazardous dust environments
Founded in the U.S. in 1984, 4B Components Ltd. develops high quality, innovative, and dependable material handling and electronic components for the agricultural and industrial sectors.
Learn More about this Product
To request a more information please fill out the form below. A Feed and Grain
team member will help connect you with the right representative at
4B Components Ltd.