Intertia Tactical Wear Plate
- Specialized pre-hardened stainless steel metal provides a defense on several fronts.
- Corrosion and heat-resistant properties inhibit electrolysis and chemical reaction even in high temperatures
- Wear-resistant and work hardens
- Highly compressed slick surface provides a low coefficient of friction
- Used strategically in trouble spots where there is a need to keep your material flowing.
- Outperforms UHMW, mild steel, stainless steel, and many other lining materials
- Propels material forward and maintains its velocity, increasing your production time by reducing the frequency of your shutdowns.
- Can be welded with 309 or 310 SS rod or wire.
- Maximum service temperature of 1600°F, is pre-work-hardened to 350 BHN, and can work-harden to 500 BHN once installed
- Polished to a #4 finish and is corrosion-resistant
- Available in 1/4” x 48” x 120” sheets and custom fabrications are available
Wear-Concepts, is a specialty supplier, designer, and installer of wear and abrasion resistant products.
Learn More about this Product
To request a more information please fill out the form below. A Feed and Grain
team member will help connect you with the right representative at