- Low to high shear required for blending, homogenizing, de-dusting and/or de-agglomerating of dry ingredients, slurries, pastes and difficult-to-blend materials
- Coated, hardened stainless steel paddles
- Homogeneous blends can be achieved in as little as 20 seconds residence time, yielding up to 1500 cu ft (42 cu m) of throughput per hour
- Insulated, high-pressure jacketed mixing vessel constructed to ASME code can be heated or cooled, and is equipped with four injection ports for adding liquids in small to large amounts
- Water or cleaning solution is introduced through the ports before running the machine to dislodge any solids adhering to interior surfaces.
- 50 hp (37 kw) motor with totally enclosed high-torque gear reducer and synchronous belt drive, and rotates at variable speeds ranging from 120 to 600 RPM
- Large-diameter, solid shaft with 180° adjustable paddles
- All material contact surfaces are constructed of #316 stainless steel
- Contact surfaces and/or the entire support structure are also offered in #304 stainless steel, carbon steel and exotic materials
Munson is a world leader in mixers, blenders and size reduction equipment for bulk solid materials.
Learn More about this Product
To request a more information please fill out the form below. A Feed and Grain
team member will help connect you with the right representative at