Grinding/Classifying Control and Automation
- Customize, automate, and complete the conversion of raw material to multiple finished products through grinding and classifying
- Monitor and control multiple pieces of process equipment and to automate this with minimal, if any, human intervention
- Used for milling grains to produce feed or foodstuffs, chemicals and minerals, pharmaceutical applications and more
- Upfront design engineering assistance from process to automation
- Engineering and equipment are provided including electrical controls, classifying/grinding mill monitoring for safety and maintenance, sensors, and a PLC/PanelView-based automation system
- Can also include formulation and setpoint data storage, live data trending and historical data collection
Sterling offers automating solutions for every aspect of the animal feed manufacturing process.
Learn More about this Product
To request a more information please fill out the form below. A Feed and Grain
team member will help connect you with the right representative at
Sterling Systems & Controls, Inc.