Flite-Veyor® 3026 Incline Conveyor
- The new conveyor is designed for capacities up to 20,000 BPH (508 MTPH) and provides a new incline conveyor option for our Monarch and Titan model Silver-Sweet® bucket elevators
- The new Flite-Veyor® 3026 incline conveyor ships with preassembled trough sections to reduce installation time
- It offers either a gear motor or v-belt drive and is made of heavy-duty all galvanized construction with USA prime steel
- The Flite-Veyor® 3026 incline conveyor features a heavy-duty drop forged chain with a resilient ductile core for shock resistance and an extremely hard exterior surface for superior wear resistance
- This chain has a working load of up to 20,200 lbs. and includes easy to maintain “chain links.”
- This new conveyor also includes a removable head shell and trough bottom for ease of access, maintenance and replacement of key internal components
- Many options are available to tailor this new 3026 conveyor for your particular application.
Mfg. of bulk material handling & conveying equipment, support systems, towers and heat processors
Learn More about this Product
To request a more information please fill out the form below. A Feed and Grain
team member will help connect you with the right representative at
Sweet Mfg. Co.