Feed Mill Pellet Systems 5982
- Pellet Mill Automation Screen
- Pellet Mill Amps
- Pellet Mill No Roll Slip
- Pellet Mill Inlet Mash Temperature
- Steam Modulating Valve
- Lineator Roll Gap Software and I/O
- Equipment Monitoring for Abnormal Conditions & Run times
- SET UP SCREENS allow modifications to the operating program. These set up files, like all levels in the system, are password protected to prohibit tampering by unqualified personnel.
- Storage for the formula operating parameters. These parameters include for the Pellet Mill:
- Operating instructions
- Run set-points
- Speeds for the pellet mill.
- Other unique parameters may be stored for the multiple formulas on the pellet mill.
- Liquids can be controlled by the PELLET MILL workstation. These may be added either at the conditioner or at the die.
- Operate the system manually and then potentially switch the control to automatic "on the fly".
Batching Systems - Agricultural Applications
Sterling offers automating solutions for every aspect of the animal feed manufacturing process.
Learn More about this Product
To request a more information please fill out the form below. A Feed and Grain
team member will help connect you with the right representative at
Sterling Systems & Controls, Inc.