Feed Mill Pellet Systems 5982
- Pellet Mill Automation Screen
- Pellet Mill Amps
- Pellet Mill No Roll Slip
- Pellet Mill Inlet Mash Temperature
- Steam Modulating Valve
- Lineator Roll Gap Software and I/O
- Equipment Monitoring for Abnormal Conditions & Run times
- SET UP SCREENS allow modifications to the operating program. These set up files, like all levels in the system, are password protected to prohibit tampering by unqualified personnel.
- Storage for the formula operating parameters. These parameters include for the Pellet Mill:
- Operating instructions
- Run set-points
- Speeds for the pellet mill.
- Other unique parameters may be stored for the multiple formulas on the pellet mill.
- Liquids can be controlled by the PELLET MILL workstation. These may be added either at the conditioner or at the die.
- Operate the system manually and then potentially switch the control to automatic "on the fly".
Sterling offers automating solutions for every aspect of the animal feed manufacturing process.
Learn More about this Product
To request a more information please fill out the form below. A Feed and Grain
team member will help connect you with the right representative at
Sterling Systems & Controls, Inc.