Feed Manufacturing and Custom Blending
- Create manufactured feed and custom-blend formulas directly in the AgVision Inventory program, and invoice customers for those products and services
- Choose to draw from Booking and Prepaid contracts
- Create batches as you invoice, apply grain bank, and/or use the company-owned grain that you are selling to the customer
- Create mix sheets and batches for later billing
- Choose from a variety of mix sheet styles
- Use multiple units of measure for the same ingredients
- Track regulated ingredients by lot number to meet FDA bookkeeping and traceability requirements
- Track feeds sales that have Veterinary Feed Directives (VFDs)
- Create numerous inventory reports to track product availability, costs, pricing and sales history
- Report by item, product code or category, and by lot tracked items
- Audit trail for physical adjustments allows for accurate account of physical inventory
- Receive and pay for all types of inventory items for single and multiple locations, return received inventory just as easily
- One step to update prices across multiple locations.
- Transfer inventory between locations, from one window.
- Automatically create payable while receiving inventory, or receive inventory and create payable later
- Track products, services, COGs and FIFO cost per item
- Calculate pricing by item or price code based on last cost, average cost, market value, markup or margin
- Control who can access inventory and track who makes adjustments
- Interface to various feed mill controllers, including Sudenga, Easy Automation, Repete and S&M Controls
AgVision is an industry leader in developing powerful software and technology solutions for agribusiness.
Learn More about this Product
To request a more information please fill out the form below. A Feed and Grain
team member will help connect you with the right representative at