- Self-supporting and feature a rugged modular design
- Installs on supplied angle iron structure, eliminating the need to attach directly to conveyor equipment
- Integrated handles reduce the number of parts and tools required
- Conforms to OSHA 29 CFR 1910.217 when installed with a minimum of 5.50 inches of clearance between the guard opening and hazard.
- Available in a range of sizes, from 11" x 17" samples up to 36" x 50" panels
- Can be used in a variety of combinations to accommodate unique and even custom-designed conveyor systems
- Comes in powder coated orange or painted safety yellow, and can be purchased with or without mounting hardware
Established in 1944, Martin Engineering is the leading international developer, manufacturer and supplier of innovations to make the handling of bulk materials cleaner, safer and more productive.
Learn More about this Product
To request a more information please fill out the form below. A Feed and Grain
team member will help connect you with the right representative at