DS-9 Bag Closing Machine
American-Newlong Inc. April 03, 2014
- 2,700 rpm, single-needle bag closing machine
- Simple, enclosed oil-bath lubrication system
- Sealed moving parts for optimum performance
- Well-balanced rotational parts for minimum vibration
- Works for manual and automatic lines
- Air cylinder driven, guillotine-type cutter knife with double springs to ensure fast, smooth cutting for both plain and crepe-tape bound closings
- Handles a wide range of bagging materials
American-Newlong’s DS-9 Bag Closing Machine offers an ideal means of closing bags. The fastest single-needle bag closing machine on the market (2700 rpm), the efficient DS-9 features a simple, enclosed oil-bath lubrication system and sealed moving parts for optimum performance in dusty environments. In addition, the machine features well-balanced rotational parts for minimum vibration and requires low maintenance. The DS-9 works in both manual and automatic lines and fits on most pedestal units with no modification needed.
The DS-9 is equipped with air cylinder driven, guillotine-type cutter knife with double springs to ensure fast, smooth cutting for both plain and crepe-tape bound closings. It can handle a wide range of bagging material including paper, pp woven cloth and jute and sews a single or double-thread chain stitch.
The DS-9 is available with an optional thread break detector, single-thread, easy open stitch and needle thread oiler. A wide range of accessories is available including a pedestal stand with or without tape, filler, rip cord attachments, conveyors, and tag placers.