HT500 Synchronous Drive System
- Delivers high torque, low maintenance and potential energy savings
- Less overhung load than V-belts
- Longer life in wet/oily environments than rubber made products
- HT500 belt is made with polyurethane for harsh environment resistance and carbon fiber cords
- Full line of stock, compact, power-dense TAPER-LOCK® sprockets, fin fan QD* sprockets, and Minimum Plain Bore (MPB) sprockets
- Made-to-order capability includes split-tapered options as well as a variety of tooth count, materials and plating to satisfy the requirements of any application
- Made with the modified curvilinear tooth profile for 8mm and 14mm pitches
ABB Motors and Mechanical Inc. is the motors and generators business unit for ABB in the U.S.
Learn More about this Product
To request a more information please fill out the form below. A Feed and Grain
team member will help connect you with the right representative at
ABB Motors and Mechanical Inc.