- Non-contacting speed-sensing device for conveyor systems or other shaft-driven components
- Remote placement of the controller means the sensor can be installed where access is limited
- Enhanced microcontroller and proprietary internal software
- Precisely monitor the RPM rate by converting pulses target into an electrical signal
- Instant alert or relay throw if rotation stops or deviates from standard operating parameters
- Large sensing range up to 30,000 RPM
- Underspeed monitoring from 20% to 99% of running speed
- Status and relay indicating LEDs
- Universal 85-305VAC @ 50/60 Hz power input is standard
- The 3-wire, 10-30 VDC NPN type M18mm shielded N.O. sensor has a 0.315” (8 mm) sensing distance and is supplied with a 6-foot cable.
- Packaged in a NEMA 4/5 powder-coated, cast-iron enclosure with a transparent Lexan™ cover for dust and moisture protection
- Manufactured in the USA
For over 67 years, Control Concepts’ material flow systems have helped reduce risk by keeping materials flowing effectively and reliably through your plant.
Learn More about this Product
To request a more information please fill out the form below. A Feed and Grain
team member will help connect you with the right representative at
Control Concepts Inc.