DAZIC® Zero Speed Switches
- Electromechanical switches monitor the rotary motion of equipment when interlocked as part of conveyor systems, or other shaft-driven process components
- Detects changes in motion from 0.5 RPM up to 2000 RPM
- Provides instant alert or relay throw if rotation stops or deviates from standard operating parameters
- Manufactured in the USA from aluminum or cast iron with a NEMA 4/4x rating
- Explosion-proof models available with NEMA 7/9 rating
For over 67 years, Control Concepts’ material flow systems have helped reduce risk by keeping materials flowing effectively and reliably through your plant.
Learn More about this Product
To request a more information please fill out the form below. A Feed and Grain
team member will help connect you with the right representative at
Control Concepts Inc.