CPM Pellet Mill Dies
- Extreme precision and the highest quality steels.
- Specifically manufactured to each customer's die specification and machine type to guarantee proper fit
- Offers dies for every application, along with expert support and quick turnaround times
- Custom-made dies for every application and every customer
- Highest-quality steel for long life and consistency
The origin of CPM can be traced back to California's Napa Valley, where, in 1883, the Toulouse & Delorieux Co. manufactured presses, crushers and stemmers for winemakers.
Learn More about this Product
To request a more information please fill out the form below. A Feed and Grain
team member will help connect you with the right representative at
CPM Roskamp Champion