Concrete Bin Construction
- Grain storage expansion in Martinsville, IL
- Three Hoffmann concrete grain silos: one 90’ diameter by 136’, and two 66’ diameter by 132’ high jumpform storage bins
- Combined capacity of 1,440,000 bushels
- Deep foundation and flat storage floors
- Jump-form diameter capabilities – 9 ft. to 110 ft.
- Project design and engineering
Design and construction of reinforced bulk storage concrete silos, chimneys and specialty structures; utilizing both jumpform and slipform techniques.
Learn More about this Product
To request a more information please fill out the form below. A Feed and Grain
team member will help connect you with the right representative at