Commercial Grain Systems
- G115 galvanized steel is standard on all Sioux Steel bins
- Temperature cable ready roof structures are designed for up to 50,000 lbs. of peak load
- Large flat tops provide ample area for installation of equipment at the peak
- Engineered to store grains weighing up to 70 lbs. per bushel
- 10 year warranties on all bins
- 2 to 3 stiffeners per side wall sheet
- LARGE 1-1/2 tier door with 27” x 58” tall openings
Sioux Steel Company is the leading manufacturer of grain systems, ProTec buildings, Daay bin paddle sweeps, livestock equipment and grain bagging equipment.
Learn More about this Product
To request a more information please fill out the form below. A Feed and Grain
team member will help connect you with the right representative at
Sioux Steel Co.