- Designed for low-impact blending
- Conical vessel and a slow-turning screw
- Agitate a wide variety of materials including powders, granules, pellets, fibers, slurries and pastes
- Sizes from 1 through 500 cu.ft.
- Discharge is always virtually 100% complete
- Unsupported screw design simplifies cleaning and maintenance.
- Driven by two separate variable-speed motors to 100 rpm and 2.5 rpm, respectively.
- Cover includes sight glass ports, a 6” charging port, vacuum connection/exhaust, and quick-release clamps
- Motorized lift raises and lowers the vacuum-rated conical vessel for complete access during cleaning
- Can be supplied with a jacket for heating/cooling as well as a lumpbreaker
Horizontal Paddle Blender
Features a 100 cu.ft. working capacity and a 110 cu. ft. full holding capacity
Designed for operation under vacuum to 29.5
Charles Ross & Son Company Ribbon Blender [Read More]