- Spiroflow Systems offers an adjustable Bin Activator to control the discharge of powders & granules
- Whether the material comes from a silo or a bulk material handling system, Spiroflow’s Bin Activator effectively alleviates material bridging while controlling flow rates
- The Spiroflow Bin Activator promotes material flow via vibration and regulates the flow of solids with blades that close quickly and effectively
- The Bin Activator feeder has blades that are fully adjustable for accurate and repeatable control of solids flow
- Energy is imparted directly into the solids by the vibrating blades to maintain flow and the Discharger Control Valve provides close tolerance blades for positive shut-off of solids flow
- An optional Flow Promoter can be included to induce the flow of difficult materials
- Spiroflow Systems offers 2 standard Bin Activators, the 12” SBA300 and the 24” SBA 600, but other sizes are available.
- Bin Activators are made of carbon or stainless steel and can be controlled manually or electronically.
- As with Spiroflow’s complete line of bulk material handling equipment, their engineers evaluate each customer’s particular application and can make accurate and dependable equipment recommendations
Spiroflow Systems, Inc. is a worldwide supplier of both standard and custom powder handling equipment
Learn More about this Product
To request a more information please fill out the form below. A Feed and Grain
team member will help connect you with the right representative at
Spiroflow Systems, Inc.