MCP 1.3 Pellet Mill Controller
Beta Raven June 21, 2007
The MCP 1.3 Pellet Mill Controller is the ideal, low-cost solution for pelleting control when a database is not needed. The user-friendly interface features a color touchscreen and an optional tablet for wireless remote operation. Most users experience production increase, increased pellet quality, reduced labor costs, and fewer employee mistakes.
This screenshot shows the product being transferred through the proper pelleting steps. It also shows critical information such as mash temperature and tons per hour. The MCP 1.3 can be set up for your specific requirements and equipment, with labeling and color-coding that easily conveys the information you need.
- Production control that can increase efficiency by up to 40%
- Consistency that can increase pellet quality by up to 20%
- Dependability that allows the system to work 24 hours a day
- Up to 30% energy savings and longer die roll life
- Lower labor costs and reduced physical demand due to the ability to operate remotely