Autoset™ Remote Level Indicator
- Radio-frequency level indicator allows single point level detection of most liquids and bulk granular materials such as powders, grain, sugar and cement
- The unit incorporates simple push-button calibration with microprocessor enable/disable switch for total protection of stored values
- Control module has a 4 digit LED display which shows set values for uncovered, covered and trip settings, allowing simple set-up and adjustment
- Incorporates a unique power shield which automatically compensates for material build-up around the probe, preventing false indication
- Once the unit is calibrated for the application it never has to be re-calibrated
- Remote version allows the programming and monitoring to be achieved at a distance of up to 320 feet between the control module and the transponder
- Recommended for situations where either the level probe is not easily accessible, it will be exposed to vibration and possible impact, or the product is at a temperature of up to 487 F
Founded in the U.S. in 1984, 4B Components Ltd. develops high quality, innovative, and dependable material handling and electronic components for the agricultural and industrial sectors.
Learn More about this Product
To request a more information please fill out the form below. A Feed and Grain
team member will help connect you with the right representative at
4B Components Ltd.