Auto-Set™ RF Capacitance Level Indicator
- This point level monitor is a self-contained unit for high, intermediate, or low-level detection of liquids, powders or free-flowing granular solids
- Suitable for top or side entry in container vessels
- Longer rigid or flexible SS probes are available for top entry applications
- Calibrate it once with a single push-button; it never has to be re-calibrated
- Data is stored in a non-volatile memory so that it is not affected
- Four-digit LED display shows set values for uncovered, covered and trip settings, allowing simple set-up and adjustment
- Incorporates a unique Power Shield which automatically compensates for material build-up around the probe and on the sides of the container, preventing false indication
- Remote and flush probe versions
- CSA Class II Div 1 - Groups E, F, G approved
Founded in the U.S. in 1984, 4B Components Ltd. develops high quality, innovative, and dependable material handling and electronic components for the agricultural and industrial sectors.
4B's material handling products consist of buckets, bolts, belting, drop forged chain, round link chain, sprockets and trailers.
Learn More about this Product
To request a more information please fill out the form below. A Feed and Grain
team member will help connect you with the right representative at
4B Components Ltd.