AirSweep™ Model VA-51
- Eliminate ratholes, bridging and blockages in vessels with coordinated 360° bursts of compressed air or gas
- Sequenced pulsing of strategically-positioned AirSweep™ units activate 6-8 ft. dia. of bulk material to produce a first-in, first-out controlled flow
- Cost and energy-efficient — typical system uses less than 10 CFM of plant air
- Ideal for large bins, hoppers, chutes and more, the system is mounted on the outside of the vessel for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Manufactured from high grade carbon or stainless steel for long life
- Other materials available upon request.
- Made in the USA
For over 67 years, Control Concepts’ material flow systems have helped reduce risk by keeping materials flowing effectively and reliably through your plant.
Learn More about this Product
To request a more information please fill out the form below. A Feed and Grain
team member will help connect you with the right representative at
Control Concepts Inc.