Spout Line Inspection Magnet
- Intended for use in conjunction with a comprehensive foreign contamination program
- When placed at discharge points of mixers, sifters, screws, it can help pinpoint the origin of ferrous metal contamination
- 52 Grade Rare Earth Opti-B™ balanced circuit: a high-performance blend of 9,500 gauss and 16.7 lbs. of pull strength on a 1/2” ball
- Mounted to a flanged, door-plate assembly and situated in the product flow
- The operator can simply unclamp the door and extract the assembly to perform a visual check
Industrial Magnetics, Inc. is an industry leader in providing both permanent magnets and electromagnets for work holding, lifting, fixturing, conveying and magnetic separation.
Learn More about this Product
To request a more information please fill out the form below. A Feed and Grain
team member will help connect you with the right representative at
Industrial Magnetics, Inc.