Non-Contact Motion Control
- Versatile zero speed control, which can provide protection to various types of rotating equipment
- Uses an inductive proximity sensor and a ferrous target disk to determine if a piece of equipment is rotating or if it has lost motion
- “Surface mount” componentry, which allows the circuit board assembly to be lower in profile, lighter in weight, and reliable in operation
- Available in a NEMA 4 weatherproof polycarbonate enclosure
- 120 VAC, 240 VAC, 24 VAC or 24 VDC input power (specify when ordering)
- Unpowered DP/DT output relay is capable of 5 amps at 120 VAC or 240 VAC
- Inductive sensors, sensor mounting brackets and target disks are sold separately
Conveyor Components Company, established in 1965, is world renown for quality engineered products at economical prices.
Learn More about this Product
To request a more information please fill out the form below. A Feed and Grain
team member will help connect you with the right representative at
Conveyor Components Co.