The SG1000E Sub-Turn Shaft Position Monitor is a compact and explosion proof system . It is an encoder-based position sensor that provides a 4-20 mA output and is used to measure a rotary process such as a shaft position having a clockwise or counterclockwise rotary movement. The SG1000E works on rotary processes having a full-scale sweep as small as 5.6 degrees (fully-closed to fully-open), up through those having a full-scale sweep as large as 130 degrees.
- Accurate position feedback — 0° to 130°
- Precisely measures shaft rotary movement
- Works on powered or manually driven shafts
- Non-volatile memory — retains shaft position in the event of a power loss
- UL, CSA, and CE approved to applicable standards
- Interface with PLC or optional TR400SGA display