Pulser Discs are compatible with all Electro-Sensors' sensors. The standard gap distance when using a disc with one of our sensors is 0.5". This large gap allows maximum flexibility in mounting the sensor, making them ideal for environments where there is vibration, dirt, dust, grease, or water.
Pulser Discs require the installer to center drill and tap the monitored shaft for a 10-32 UNF machine screw. The discs range in size from 2.5" to 8" outside diameter. Most end mount discs are 0.25" thick.
- Pulses per revolution: 1 to 120
- Available with alternating magnetic poles or steel slugs
- Non-contact sensing
- Up to 0.5" gap distance
- Nylon, PVC, aluminum, or stainless steel
- Customized number of pulses
- Impervious to water, grease, dust, oil, dirt, etc.
Shaft end pulser discs are made of nylon, PVC, aluminum, or stainless steel and have magnets of alternating polarity (N-S-N-S) embedded on the outside face or the circumference. Simply center-drill and tap the end of the shaft to be monitored and secure the Pulser Disc onto the shaft.