The easy to use Electro-Sensors SA420 Digital Signal Conditioner provides an analog signal directly proportional to the speed of a monitored shaft.The wide voltage range and wave shape flexibility of the SA420 input circuitry allow it to translate signals from Hall Effect Sensors, proximity switches, magnetic sensors, and a wide variety of other pulse generators, into analog outputs. The 0-10 VDC and 4-20 mA outputs can be sent to a chart recorder, digital display, PLC, loop controller, drive speed controller, or any other control or monitoring device.
- DIN rail mount enclosure
- 0-10 VDC and 4-20 mA Outputs
- Accurate at slow speeds
- Interfaces with a variety of sensors
- Input frequencies to 10 kHz
- 115 VAC Standard, 220 VAC, 12/24 VDC Optional
- LCD display for field adjustable calibration