The popular Electro-Sensors' M100T and M5000T Explosion Proof Speed Switches are complete rotation monitoring systems ideal for detecting unwanted slow down or stoppage of process equipment. In the event of rotational failure, such as broken drives, belt slippage, product overloads, clogs and jams, the control relay can be used to provide equipment shut down and/or alarm.
The M100T has a relay setpoint range of between 5 RPM and 100 RPM. The M5000T has a relay setpoint range of between 100 RPM and 5,000 RPM. This range is where the relay can be set to trip - both switches have the same operating range. These switches have a terminal block inside the housing for easy wiring connection and installation.
- Integrated Sensor
- Terminal block for easy wiring connections
- Explosion proof and moisture resistant cast aluminum housing
- 115 VAC standard - optional voltages available
- Compact, self-contained rotation monitoring system
- Easy installation and calibration
- Rugged system is dust, dirt, and greaseproof
- Failsafe operation
- Optional EZ-100 easy mount bracket & Disc Guards available