Electro-Sensors TT420-LT Class II Approved to UL Standards temperature sensors include a built-in conduit adapter and grease-fitting (zerk) tap. TT420-LT (Liquid-Tight) temperature sensors combine a sensor, signal conditioner and loop-powered 4-20 mA transmitter into a rugged and compact package. Ideal for monitoring bearing temperature and belt alignmnet.
- Monitor belt alignment and bearing temperature
- Easy to install 2-wire device
- 4-20 mA output factory calibrated -40º C to +120º C
- TT420Z-LT bearing temperature sensor features a 1/8" or 1/4" NPT grease fitting to permit lubrication, and an adjustable probe depth for accurate measurement
- Class II, Div 1, Groups E, F, G
- Class III, Div 1
- TT420S-LT belt alignment sensor features a stud mount adapter for easy attachment to rub block door