The Explosion Proof SCP1000 and SCP2000 Speed Switches provide one or two individually adjustable relay setpoints ideal for applications where speed indication for alarm and shutdown purposes is critical for safe and efficient equipment operation. Provides a built-in 10 second start delay. SCP series presettable speed switches are self-contained shaft rotation monitoring systems providing one or two individually adjustable relay set points. SCP series switches are offered as standard in two configurations: a single relay output (SCP1000) or a dual relay output (SCP2000). SCP series switches feature visual set point adjustment via rotary dials for ease and accuracy, and all calibration can be done with the machinery at rest.
- Integrated sensor
- 1-100 and 10-1000 RPM setpoint ranges (others available)
- Built-in start delay
- Dial-in calibration does not require power
- Failsafe operation in overspeed and underspeed mode
- Optional EZ-SCP mounting bracket available
- ETL Approved to applicable UL and CSA Standards