The Auto-Set point level monitor is a self-contained unit for high, intermediate, or low-level detection of liquids, powders or free-flowing granular solids. The Auto-Set is suitable for top or side entry in container vessels. Where top entry is required, longer rigid or flexible SS probes are available. Once the Auto-Set is calibrated for the application it never has to be re-calibrated. Data is stored in a non-volatile memory so that it is not affected. A 4 digit LED display shows set values for uncovered, covered and trip settings, allowing simple set-up and adjustment. The unit incorporates a unique Power Shield which automatically compensates for material build-up around the probe and on the sides of the container, preventing false indication.
- Single push-button calibration
- Power shield to compensate for material build-up
- For liquids and solids in steel or nonmetallic tanks
- Remote and flush probe versions
- CSA Class II Div 1 - Groups E, F, G approved