BinMaster introduces the new CVR-625, a compact vibrating rod that is ideal for small bins, hoppers, and feeders. Featuring an overall insertion length of just six inches, it is suitable for space-constrained applications. It can be mounted on the top or side of the bin for high, medium and low level indication. It is easy to install, fitting through a standard 1-1/4" NPT mounting socket and can be used in process temperatures up to 300ºF. It can detect the level of all types of dry solid materials, including very light materials with a bulk density as low as two pounds per cubic foot.
Large AC – GPM Induction Motor
Baldor Electric Company is proud to announce a new line of energy efficient electric motors. The Large AC – GPM induction motor is available up to 1,500 HP. Large AC – GPM motors are available in stock ratings of 250 – 1,000 HP, 2300/4000 Volt, Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC), foot mounted designs. Custom motors are available in 250 – 1,500 HP, 460, 575, 2300/400 Volt, TEFC, in foot mounted designs. The GPM product line of Large AC motors fits various industrial applications including pumps, fan, conveyors and compressors requiring high torque.Stock GPM motor features include all cast iron construction, drive end slinger, insulated opposite drive end bearing, winding RTDs, space heaters, provisions for bearing RTDs and a ground lug in the conduit box.[Read More]
- Capacities up to 100,000 gallons or larger
- Many choices for material of construction:carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, titanium, Monel, Hastelloy and Inconel
- Custom ports and manways
- Heating/cooling jacket
- Heat tracing
- Sheathing and insulation
- Sanitary design
- Special coatings and tank liners
- Code requirements such as ASME, USFDA, BISSC, ABS, API650, API620 and U142
- Non-destructive testing
- Special mill for grain sample preparation for the Zeleny sedimentation test (ICC-Standards nos. 116 and 118, ISO 5529)
- Rely on constant results by fully automatic milling and sifting
Schmidt-Seeger SMA LACA
- Easy maintenance due to front screen access
- Combined inlet and outlet aspiration for optimal cleaning
- Up to 110 t/h delivery flow rate (sunflowers 0.4 t/m³)
- The oscillation monitor on the screen box provides protection against malfunctions
- A vertical sifter with variable air flow regulation is used to separate particularly light fractions
GEMCO Pellet Mill
- Pellets can be made from saw dust, wood shavings, crop straw, animal feedings, etc
- Multiple driven patterns are available: electric engine, diesel engine, gasoline engine and PTO are optional.
- Capacity from 50kg/h to 450kg/h flexible
Vacuum-rated High Speed Dispersers
Ross Vacuum-rated High Speed Dispersers are a family of tank-mounted and raisable mixers featuring a laser-cut saw-tooth blade that runs to approximately 5,000 ft/min. Also sometimes called a High Speed Dissolver, this classic workhorse is primarily used to incorporate dry powders into liquid and disperse loosely bound agglomerates. It imparts high levels of shear while producing vigorous flow and rapid turnover of low to medium viscosity dispersions as high as 50,000 centipoise. In most applications, the extent of deagglomeration is further optimized under vacuum conditions which reveal tighter and more uniform particle size distributions in shorter cycle times.[Read More]
Perten IM 9500
- Monochromator machined from a single block of metal
- More accurate by being less sensitive to vibration and changes in temperature that disturb the light path
- More economical to own due to longer lifetime
- Standardized at the factory to a NIST wavelength standard
- Essentially unlimited results storage
Flow Detect 2000
- Prevents downtime caused by blockage, conveyors running empty, no material flow to-and-from a process, or loose slide gates
- Detects flow conditions of solids and powders in gravity chutes, feeders, pipelines, conveyor belts, or bucket elevators
- Contains the sensing element, power and output connections and user adjustment controls in a single NEMA 4X enclosure
- Easy to install through a 1-/14' NPT opening
- Completely non-intrusive and does not come into contact with the flow stream
- Appropriate for solids, granules, pellets, meals and powdered materials
- Ensures flow has stopped before a new material is introduced into the flow stream
- High frequency, low power microwaves are able to pass through non-metallic materials
Belt and Bucket Elevator MGEL
- Throughput capacity up to 220 t/h
- Easy maintenance and long life cycle
- High operating reliability with extensive safety features
TRP3000 Robotic Palletizing System
- Finest in robotic technology through FANUC Robotics
- Precision high-speed/high-payload operation
- User-friendly setup
- Flexibility to service multiple production lines
- Maximum reliability
Catwalks & Towers
- Heavy-duty, bolt-together designs
- Hot-dipped galvanized
- Easy and safe to assemble
- 4 Model Lines of Catwalk
- Bucket Elevator Towers and Support Towers
- Complete Line of Tower Access Options Stairs, Ladder, Plate Forms and Service Decks
- Typical production rates of 8-9 bags per minute (20 lb. through 110 lb.)
- Self-Correcting – every bag weight checked
- Worldwide remote access for troubleshooting and program changes via JEM-Link cable
1200BH Bag Hanger
- Automatically picks, places, and fills a wide variety of pre-made bags (suitable for Paper, Poly Woven, and Poly bags)
- Speed of up to 20 bags per minute
- Compatible with any bag top closing system (Sew, heat seal, or glue systems can be used)
- 3/16 to 1/2 inch bolt on bottoms for easy replacement
- 10-gauge 3/8 inch AR reusable side liners
Lot Number Tracking and Record-Keeping Module
Repete Corp. Lot Number Tracking and Record Keeping Module[Read More]
3CM-55 Automatic Bagging Machine
American-Newlong, Inc. 3CM-55 automatic bagging machine for granular and powder products, features a built in impulse sealer for bag top closing located at the filling spout for the most compact fully automated bagger in its class. Built for longevity and reliability while utilizing industry tested bag handling technology.[Read More]
NP-3II Portable Bag Closer/Sewing Head
American-Newlong's NP-3II portable bag closer is specially designed for GeoTextile fabrics, but is commonly used in the bag closing industry. Features a double thread chain stitch, ensuring high strength and a tight closure. This portable bag closer also features automatic thread cutting, shoulder belt spring balancer with hanger and an optional thread cone cover. Industries served include seed, feed and grain, salt, minerals, aggregate products, pet food, chemical and bakery industries.[Read More]
EC-61 Robotic Palletizer
The Fuji Model EC-61 Robotic Palletizer from American-Newlong delivers a low cost palletizing solution. This robotic palletizer focuses on low speed applications and is the most energy efficient robot in the Fuji line. The EC-61 provides a palletizing capacity of 600 cycles per hour and palletizes bags, cases, pails and other various products. It also has four axes for maximum flexibility.[Read More]
Bulk Bag Unloaders
- Mobile Options
- All Bag Types
- Total Containment
- Controlled Dosing
HAVER Filling Systems Inc.
Haver Filling Systems, Inc. provides a quality resource in material handling and in the production of bag packaging and liquid and pasty filling equipment for North, Central and South America. Our high-quality packaging equipment is specialized in filling various types of dry bulk materials, liquids and pasty products.
Velocity is a leading provider of business software and application services for the agribusiness industry. Velocity helps businesses optimize functionality, reduce operating expenses and provide outstanding customer support. To learn more about velocity visit their website today!
Spiroflow Systems, Inc.
Spiroflow Systems, Inc. is a worldwide supplier of both standard and custom powder handling equipment, specializing in bulk bag dischargers and fillers, flexible screw, aero mechanical, tubular cable drag, tubular chain drag, wrap and pneumatic conveyors, robotic palletizing and the Pacepacker range of automatic packing, pick and place solutions. The company, with more than 40 years of experience, offers a wide range of innovative designs and design options for both small and large volume users.
Aplus Finetek Sensor, Inc.
Aplus Finetek Sensor, Inc. brings its more than 25 years of global experience in the feed and grain industries to every product we sell and service we provide.
Brabender® GmbH & Co. KG
A technical laboratory simulation of the process, from dough production through the baking process, offers holistic solutions to technical problems in the baking operations.
GEMCO deals principally in manufacture and export of the small pellet mill, biomass briquette machine, pellet stove and large pellet turnkey project from various raw material into wood pellets and feed pellets.