- Boosts rice mill capacity by targeted removal of impurities, eliminating up to 80%
- Long impurities are separated from freshly harvested paddy by vibrating sieve, then picked up by rake unit
Gold Series X-Flo (GSX) Dust Collection System
- Collects fine, fibrous and heavy dust loads and significantly reduces risk of combustible dust incidents
- For facilities that handle corn, oats, wheat, barley, sunflower seeds, rice, cotton seeds and soybeans
Clean Flow Magnet
- For granulates and powders
- Separates iron and stainless-steel particles from 0.03 mm and up
- For stabilization of intestinal microbiota, particularly in stress phases of animals
- Supports productivity in the barn
Rotary Batch Mini Mixer
- Can de-agglomerate and blend up to five cubic feet of dry bulk ingredients with or without liquid additions
- Achieves total uniformity in two to three minutes regardless of disparities in the bulk density, particle size and flow characteristics
Pilgrim’s Pride Feed Mill - Ranger, GA
- Two Receiving Systems
- Rail receiving for corn rated at 60,000 bushels/hour
LA36 Explosion-Proof Actuator
Rated for hazardous locations
UL1203 - Class II, Division I, Groups F&G
Slipform Feedmill for Five Star Coop
- 5,000 bushel/hour corn storage transfer system
- One 140 ton/hour ingredient receiving system
ADM Animal Nutrition Feed Mill – Quincy, IL
- Two receiving pits/lines at 10,000 cubic feet/hour and 200 tons/hour
- 2,800 tons of ingredient storage in 40 bins
Countryside Coop Feed Mill – Menomonie, WI
40 customized ingredient storage bins with a total capacity of 1,850 tons
100,00 bushels of whole corn storage and features four production lines
Ergonomic Bag Unloading Station
- Allows an operator to safely empty bags of powder through a bar grating
- Contiguous vibrating tray assembly catches foreign debris and off-spec ingredients
- Round tube conveyor with 30º or 45º bend sections provide more flexibility to maximize space and efficiency of grain handling systems
- Bend sections available in tube diameters of 8, 10 and 12 inches
Dust Monitors with Hazardous Location Approvals
- DustAlarm® ES and DustTrendT ES broken bag detectors and dust emission trend monitoring systems now with hazardous location approvals
- Provide excellent repeatability not affected by variations in relative humidity, process temperature or pressure
DJ Bulk Solids Level Switch
- Accurate level measurements for feed blending, grain storage or pellet mills for materials ranging from light fluff to heavy granules or pellets
- Designed for high, mid or low point level detection in dusty environments
AccuRate® Volumetric Feeders
- Volumetric feeding in rates from .000017 to 280 cubic feet/hour
- Paddle agitation to Tuf-Flex™ vinyl hopper gently massages materials into feeding screw
Torit® Rugged Pleat Baghouse Dust Collector
- Designed to capture heavy and abrasive dust
- SuperSep™ inlet pre-separates up to 97% of dust before it hits filters
Receiving, Storage and Loadout Systems
- Jumpform 9- to 110-foot diameters
- Slipform unlimited diameter capabilities
Southwest, AZ Project
- 24 storage bins with cleaner tower slipform
- Wheat storage
SmartDS Dynamic Explosion Detector Systems
- Designed for process applications requiring rate-of-rise explosion pressure sensing
- Unique ability to analyze pressure rise and differentiate it from non-explosion pressure
ERIKS North America, Inc.
Eriks, formerly Lewis-Goetz, is the leading stocking distributor for all material handling equipment and replacement parts to the grain, feed, milling, seed, food and industrial markets.
Camfil APC is an industry leading global manufacturer of dust, fume and mist collection equipment for challenging industrial applications, with production facilities around the world including the Americas, Europe and Southeast Asia.
Evonik is one of the world leaders in specialty chemicals. Its Nutition & Care division develops solutions for nutrition for humans and animals and more.
Goudsmit Magnetic Systems
Goudsmit Magnetics is an international industrial company dedicated to the design and manufacture of magnets and magnetic systems for metal separation, recycling, transport, lifting, holding and demagnetization in various branches of industry.
AM Industrial Group, LLC
AM Industrial Group, LLC sells industrial machinery to customers around the globe.
Brock Grain Systems
Brock Grain Systems manufactures a wide range of grain storage, conditioning, handling and structural systems dedicated to preserving value from harvest to market for worldwide distribution.
Knobelsdorff is an electrical & controls contractor that has been performing design/build electrical construction & maintenance for over 30 years.
Bühler supplies complete feed manufacturing and grain handling installations.
Alltech's mission is to improve the health and performance of people, animals and plants through nutrition and scientific innovation.