- Melengestrol acetate feed additive used for suppression of estrus in heifers
- Available as Type A liquid medicated article
Tripper Position Switch
- Designed to indicate when tripper of shuttle conveyor is located on multiple discharge point and will “trip” or activate dumper when signaled
- Rugged and durable for adverse field conditions
- Inventory data instantly at the push of a button
- Mounts at a convenient location in the plant or a loadout
PTK Open-Mouth Bagger
- Servomotor technology controls critical functions of hanging, filling and moving bag from spout to bag closing conveyor
- True robotic precision at all stages of bagging process
- Liquid concentrate antibiotic is 12.5% tiamulin hydrogen fumurate
- Effective in treatment of swine dysentery and swine pneumonia
Never manually enter a ticket again
Easy-to-use, saves time, reduces errors
4300 Compact Weigh Open-Mouth Bag Filling Scale
- Ideal for companies requiring a very compact filler
- Provides fast, accurate filling of open mouth bags with free-flowing granular products such as feeds, grains and seeds
kW Belt Scale
Easy calibration via a graphical display
No load cells or speed sensor
- Designed for various manufacturing and storage functions in process industries
- Pre-filter vessel constructed of 304L stainless steel, capable of 200 psi and full vacuum at 200 degrees F
- Web-based software can be accessed by desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphones’ web browser
- Easy drag-and-drop interface allows creation of additional dashboards for monitoring various functional areas of plant, across any time span
JM Series Gross Weigh Bagging Scales
Fit with pneumatically-operated dust tight bag clamps
For handling free-flowing dusty products at 8 to 9 bags/minute
- Advanced bin management software
- Real-time visuals of commodity volume
- Filters allow you to view bins by size, fill level or commodity
Bulk Bag Filling System
- Swing-Down® fillers simultaneously lowers and pivots each fill head
- Fill rates of up to 40 bulk bags/hour
AR-225 Robotic Bag Palletizer
- Delivering up to 25 bags/minute
- Compact with low, easy maintenance
Union Special 2200 Cordless Sewing Machine
- Low maintenance
- 18-volt battery (4.0 mAh) with life of approximately 1,000 feet
Dilute & Disinfect
- Dilute concentrated disinfectants to keep staff and customers safe
- Apply either through spraying, misting, foaming or fogging
- Totally enclosed
- Adjustable eccentrics
SEL Series Personnel Elevators
- Adapted solutions for challenging projects (limited space, inclined or curved surface, etc.)
- Various standard and custom cabin dimensions, with lifting capabilities from 500 to 7,000 pounds and lifting speeds of up to 300 feet/minute
- Ensures rolls stay in parallel, resulting in even wear and lower maintenance costs
- Easy-to-operate, requiring less skilled labor and training
Grain Cleaning LLC
Since its inception, Grain Cleaning, LLC has been driven to offer best grain cleaning technologies in the industry to producers worldwide.
Corbion is the global market leader in lactic acid and its derivatives, and a leading supplier of emulsifiers, functional enzyme blends, minerals, vitamins and algae ingredients.
Premier Tech is among the largest packaging equipment manufacturers in the world and well-known in the industry for its state-of-the-art equipment and its complete packaging lines for small- and large-scale production.
In 1972, GSI was founded and the legacy of providing farmers with the latest grain production equipment began.
INTL FCStone Inc.
INTL FCStone Inc. provides clients across the globe with a comprehensive range of customized financial services and tools to help them protect their margins and manage volatility.
Turtle Plastics has been serving the farming, industrial, commercial flooring, and fire & rescue markets for more than 30 years as the original modular matting company.
Control Concepts Inc.
For over 67 years, Control Concepts’ material flow systems have helped reduce risk by keeping materials flowing effectively and reliably through your plant.
Bühler Inc. supplies complete feed manufacturing and grain handling installations.
NPK Construction Equipment Inc.
In 1985 Nippon Pneumatic Mfg. Co., Ltd. of Osaka, Japan, partnered with a local group of business associates located in Cleveland, Ohio to form NPK Construction Equipment Inc.