- Designed for low-impact blending
- Conical vessel and a slow-turning screw
- Agitate a wide variety of materials including powders, granules, pellets, fibers, slurries and pastes
- Sizes from 1 through 500 cu.ft.
- Discharge is always virtually 100% complete
- Unsupported screw design simplifies cleaning and maintenance.
- Driven by two separate variable-speed motors to 100 rpm and 2.5 rpm, respectively.
- Cover includes sight glass ports, a 6” charging port, vacuum connection/exhaust, and quick-release clamps
- Motorized lift raises and lowers the vacuum-rated conical vessel for complete access during cleaning
- Can be supplied with a jacket for heating/cooling as well as a lumpbreaker
BD+7 Automatic Heat Sealing Machine
The BD+7 automatic heat sealing machine from American-Newlong, Inc. is suitable for small bags and sacks made of polyethylene and vinyl coated papers.[Read More]
3CM-P Automatic Bag Filler
The 3CM-P single spout, fully automatic bag filler from American-Newlong, Inc. handles up to 1200 bags per hour of multi-wall paper, polyethylene and woven poly with inner liner bag types.[Read More]
The Maxi-Lift Easy-Core sets a new precedent in belt core technology with greater strength, longer life and easy installation all in a single plastic core. Created from 100% recycled plastic, the Easy-Core is featured in a 6”x6” size and weighs 3.1lbs.The design features a through hole for use with a threaded shaft, dual locking studs and a squaring line for precise belt alignment. The round corners in the receiver shaft ensure for easier slide in steel wind-up bar. In addition, the Easy-Core is non-sparking, corrosion and moisture resistant, export approved and is ideal for outside storage.[Read More]
Harvester® Series Precast Concrete Scales
• NTEP Certified for Commercial Use
• Patent-Pending, High-Tensile-Strength Concrete Decks
• 50-Ton Overall Capacity and 25-Ton Concentrated Load Capacity for Most Models[Read More]
Low to high shear required for blending, homogenizing, de-dusting and/or de-agglomerating of dry ingredients, slurries, pastes and difficult-to-blend materials
Coated, hardened stainless steel paddles
Homogeneous blends can be achieved in as little as 20 seconds residence time, yielding up to 1500 cu ft (42 cu m) of throughput per hour
Insulated, high-pressure jacketed mixing vessel constructed to ASME code can be heated or cooled, and is equipped with four injection ports for adding liquids in small to large amounts
Water or cleaning solution is introduced through the ports before running the machine to dislodge any solids adhering to interior surfaces.
50 hp (37 kw) motor with totally enclosed high-torque gear reducer and synchronous belt drive, and rotates at variable speeds ranging from 120 to 600 RPM
Large-diameter, solid shaft with 180° adjustable paddles
All material contact surfaces are constructed of #316 stainless steel
Contact surfaces and/or the entire support structure are also offered in #304 stainless steel, carbon steel and exotic materials[Read More]
- Simple, Precise Detection On-Site or in the QC Laboratory
- Qualitative screening and quantitative detection in just minutes
- Segregate raw materials prior to binning or processing
- Manage grain and feed quality with greater confidence than ever before.
- GIPSA and AOAC-approved mycotoxin testing solution
EC-201 Robotic Palletizer
- Payload capacity of 440 pounds; palletizing capacity of 1,600 cycles/hour
- Palletizes bags, cases, pails and other various products
- Unique design uses less energy, reduces stress on the arm joints, bearings, pivot points and floor supports
- Standard touch-screen allows personnel to change palletizing programs in under 5 seconds, utilize onboard warning systems, review error occurrences and take corrective measures
- Can monitor I/O in real time, track inventory by specific programs, and compare running and powered up hours
Grinds, sizes, de-agglomerates and homogenizes friable or other materials into controlled particle sizes, from coarse to fine (400 mesh)
Precision-machined and studded stationary outer disc and a rotating inner disc.
Speeds to 5400 RPM pulverize friable powders, flakes and granules into fine grinds while killing any insects, eggs and larvae
Slower speeds down to several hundred RPM provide coarse grinding and de-agglomerating.
Stationary outer disc can be equipped with flanged, threaded or other fittings for gravity-fed or inline-pneumatic applications
Oversized pillow-block bearings
40 to 60 hp (30 to 45 kw) motor with V-belt/sheave arrangement
Stationary outer disc disconnects using quick-release bolts
Full interior access to both discs for rapid cleaning or sanitizing.
Constructed of mild steel with abrasion-resistant disc pins and durable exterior finish
Available with all material contact surfaces of stainless steel finished, and of abrasion-resistant steel[Read More]
- Reduce manufacturing costs
- Improve consistency
- Extend testing and increase information
3CM-5U High Speed Automated Packaging System
EC-171 Robotic Palletizer
- Delivers speeds up to 20 cycles per minute and is equipped with a built in collision detect system
- Incorporates the largest working envelope of all Fuji models while maintaining the smallest rotation radius and energy efficiency.
- Robot allows for work in tight space constrictions while accomplishing a very high rate of throughput
- No laptop required - has a 10.5-inch color touch screen used for human interface control
DS-9 Bag Closing Machine
- 2,700 rpm, single-needle bag closing machine
- Simple, enclosed oil-bath lubrication system
- Sealed moving parts for optimum performance
- Well-balanced rotational parts for minimum vibration
- Works for manual and automatic lines
- Air cylinder driven, guillotine-type cutter knife with double springs to ensure fast, smooth cutting for both plain and crepe-tape bound closings
- Handles a wide range of bagging materials
LoadRunner® Corrugated Pallets
- Our LoadRunner ® engineered corrugated pallets are enhanced alternatives to plastic and wood pallets
- While designed to be heavy-duty, they are lightweight for easy handling and reduced freight expenses
- They are hygienic and free of contaminants, making them ISPM compliant and export friendly
- With no nails, staples or splinters, our corrugated pallets are safe and ergonomic
- Through our engineering advantages, we put the Core in Corrugated to give you more pallet benefits
BulkSak® FIBCs and more
- For over 30 years, BulkSak® has been a trusted FIBC provider through worldwide manufacturing and distribution, with additional production in the USA
- Our commitment to reliable strength, custom innovation and delivery assurance are the hallmarks of delivering high customer satisfaction
- Our proprietary approach of having in-country managers assures dependable sourcing, pricing oversight and quality assurance
- With bags as dependable as we are, Conitex Sonoco offers a wide variety of solutions including UN-certified and AIB-participant food quality FIBC bags, bale bags/wraps/sheets and tear resistant paper bags; including LoadRunner® corrugated pallets
Commodity XL PhysOps ‘Visual Cockpit
Commodity XL Strategic Planning and Procurement
Commodity XL for Agriculture
General Preventive Maintenance
- D. C. Taylor Co.’s General Preventive Maintenance service cleans, inspects, and repairs minor damage to the roof system
- Using a standard process and inspection checklist, D. C. Taylor Co. examines and records the condition of the roof to identify defects; minor repairs are made
- A photo report documenting the repairs is provided to customers, as well as the opportunity to have the maintenance activities logged in an online password-protected roof asset management database
- This proactive approach enables customers to maximize their investment by extending the longevity of their roofing system and fulfill manufacturer warranty obligations
Atlas NXT Feed Trailers and Trucks
Hensley Feed Transportation Equipment
The Hensley Family has been producing Feed, Grain and Transportation equipment for over 50 years.
RBH Mill & Elevator a Lewis Goetz Company - Kansas City
Mill & Elevator Supply is the leading stocking distributor for all material handling equipment and replacement parts to the grain, feed, milling, seed, food and industrial markets.