Schmidt-Seeger TAS LAAB
- Developed for continuous operation (24/7) in order to satisfy even maximum requirements
- Perforated screens with sturdy steel frames are kept clear by a service-proven rubber ball cleaning system
- 3D Conceptual Drawings
- Site Planning & Development
Swine Feed Mill for Cargill Pork in Hedrick, IA
- Two 10,000 bph receiving lines
- 60 tph grinding (2 lines)
Export Terminal Expansion & Renovation for Louis Dreyfus Commodities in Port Allen, LA
- 80,000 bph loading at shipping bins
- 100,000 bph outbound to ship
Feed Mill Expansion for Lincoln Supply in Ellsworth, IA
- 10,000 bph soft stock ingredient receiving
- 120 tph hammermill grinding
- Pyrethrin based, quick knockdown formula is designed for use in many applications
- Can be used as a protectant spray or fog
- Versatile, ready-to-use fogging product
- Can also be used as a space and contact spray
- 6% Malathion dust provides residual protection from insect damage to uninfested grain
- Controls the adult and larvae stages of listed insects
- Costs less per unit of grain than other fumigants
- Kills all accessible stages of listed insects and rodents
Sprout Rotary Valve
- Andritz rotary valves are rugged and trouble-free, ideal for use as feeders and airlocks in vacuum and positive low-pressure systems
- Precision-crafted to maintain proper air seals, rugged and dependable, even when conveying abrasive and corrosive materials
- Used for mechanical/thermal super-conditioning and stabilization of feed mixture
- Can stand alone in connection with thermal treatment and crumbling
- The Andritz CM Conditioner provides enhanced conditioning through the flexibility of multiple control variables. This enhanced conditioning results in a higher pellet quality
- Conditioning results in the desired activation of natural binders in the ingredients by using heat, moisture, and time
- Sprout-Bauer Disc Mills grind new corn and bunker corn with moisture content up to 28% or more, for ethanol and starch applications
- Single- and double-disc mills perform first-and second-stage degerminating and third-stage refining
- Provide unsurpassed cutting action for feeds, plastics, rubber, stone, chemicals, paper…virtually any product that needs a uniformed particle size
- Variety of features based on your needs
Sprout 45-700 Pellet Mill
- Andritz’s Sprout 45-700 Series pellet mill is especially designed to provide high capacity production of swine and poultry feeds. Some U.S. poultry operations routinely achieve in excess of 100 tons/hour capacity
- The 45-inch die offers more than 1,600 square inch working area
Sprout 32-400 and 32-700 Pellet Mill
- Whatever your production requirements, there’s an Andritz Sprout pellet mill to meet them. Our 32 series can provide die working areas from 804 square inch to 1,407 square inch
- Centri-Feeder™ maximizes the three-roll configuration, delivering a 360 degree “circle of feed” into the die cavity
PSC-E Portable Sloped Screener
- Screening bulk materials, such as sand or soil, in order to remove tramp materials
- Completely portable across different terrains made possible by customizable wheel options
Vacuum Mounted Vibrator Series
- Perfect for applications where a permanent installation is not possible
- Mounts to any smooth surface
Martin® Self Adjusting Skirting
HAVER Filling Systems Inc.
Haver Filling Systems, Inc. provides a quality resource in material handling and in the production of bag packaging and liquid and pasty filling equipment for North, Central and South America. Our high-quality packaging equipment is specialized in filling various types of dry bulk materials, liquids and pasty products.
BM&M Screening Solutions
BM&M custom manufactures a wide selection of high speed gyratory screening machines for the feed and grain sector. We produce small capacity feed pellet screens, all the way up to large capacity grain export screens. Element area available ranges from 12 ft² up to 600 ft².
Douglas Products & Packaging
Since 1916 Douglas’ Agriculture Division has helped protect America’s commodities from insects and pests. We manufacture and distribute sprays, fumigants, protectants, and equipment for a variety of uses. With almost 100 years of experience behind us and new innovations ahead, we maintain the quality and customer service our distributors and applicators have come to expect and depend on.
LeMar Industries is an agricultural as well as sand and gravel design and manufacturing operation providing: support towers, catwalks, temporary storage, transport conveyors, bulk weighers, drive over conveyors, open belt conveyors, grain pickup service and super structures along with specialty fabricated equipment and custom design and metal fabrication.
ANDRITZ FEED & BIOFUEL designs and builds key process machines that fit into a complete feed plant solutions for the global feed and livestock industries
Spiroflow Systems, Inc.
Spiroflow Systems, Inc. is a worldwide supplier of both standard and custom powder handling equipment, specializing in bulk bag dischargers and fillers, flexible screw, aero mechanical, tubular cable drag, tubular chain drag, wrap and pneumatic conveyors, robotic palletizing and the Pacepacker range of automatic packing, pick and place solutions. The company, with more than 40 years of experience, offers a wide range of innovative designs and design options for both small and large volume users.
Electro-Sensors, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of machine monitoring sensors and hazard monitoring systems for the feed, grain, and milling industry. Our rugged products and trustworthy people bring safety, efficiency, and reliability to your operations.
Conveyor Components Co.
Conveyor Components Company, established in 1965, is world renown for quality engineered products at economical prices. Bulk material handling customers and processing industries have come to depend on Conveyor Components Company as a manufacturer of conveyor controls, motion controls, level controls, bin aerators, and conveyor belt cleaners.