- Dependable accuracy and sensitivity at a wide range of detection levels, providing precise at-line analysis from high-percentage concentrations to trace elements
- Performance levels that surpass those of other portable spectrometers at a highly competitive cost that is half that of a dedicated laboratory instrument
RailBoss™ Rail Scales
mBC083 Bus Converter
- FM approved for ATEX and IECEx locations
- Features enhanced setup and troubleshooting capabilities
- Continuous dense phase convey system for fragile materials
- Precise pressure monitoring and airflow corrections allow the system to operate efficiently under all conditions
IKB Reverse Acting Rupture Disc
- Methods of actuation: manual, pneumatic, electric and hydraulic
- Materials of construction: carbon steel, abrasion resistant steels, stainless steels and aluminum
9000AG Grain Dockage & Test Weight Scale
- New user interface with a tactile feel on a printed circuit board substrate with domed buttons
- Calculates dockage (foreign material) percentage, test weight results in pounds per bushel or kilograms per hectoliter and gram weight
- Safe and effective bin and silo cleaning solution
- Helps to reclaim valualbe inventory safely and can get more product moving
4B Components Ltd. has developed two new models within the P800 line of proximity sensors.[Read More]
- Process control, simulation and optimization
- High Performance Operator Interface
- 3 Sided Reinforced Front Lip for Digging, Longer Life, More Reliability
- Stackable: Efficient Shipping,Reduced Storage
Falling Number® 1000
Metrix Analytic Sorter
- Robust, compact, tabletop design
- Two fill color cameras
- Handling up to 4,000 lb. bags
- Preprogrammed control requiring minimum setup
- Weight controlled feeding
- Weight indication
Plugged Chute Detector
Milli-Speed 4 - 20 mA Analog Output Speed Sensor
Satellite Unattended Truck Weighing Kiosks
- Articulating arm allows kiosk to be retracted when not in use
- Kiosk may be pole or wall-mounted
Precast Concrete Deck Truck Scales for Agricultural Weighing
- NTEP certified for commercial use
- High-tensile-strength, corrosion-resistant concrete decks
Knobelsdorff Electric Inc.
Knobelsdorff Electric Inc. is an electrical & controls contractor that has been performing design/build electrical construction & maintenance for over 30 years.
A member of the AMETEK Materials Analysis Division, SPECTRO is one of the worldwide leading suppliers of analytical instruments, employing optical emission and X-ray fluorescence spectrometry technology, used for the elemental analysis of materials in industry, research and academia.
Established in 1951, Piab designs innovative vacuum solutions that improve the energy-efficiency, productivity, and working environments of vacuum users around the world.
Brock’s LeMar Industries Corp.
LeMar Industries is an agricultural as well as sand and gravel design and manufacturing operation providing: support towers, catwalks, temporary storage, transport conveyors, bulk weighers, drive over conveyors, open belt conveyors, grain pickup service and super structures along with specialty fabricated equipment and custom design and metal fabrication.
Express Scale Parts, Inc.
A true pioneer in the packaging industry since 1978, Express Scale Parts, Inc has produced bagging systems, conveyors, palletizers and other packaging equipment that are now used in all 50 states and over 55 countries worldwide. Our customers have come to expect durability and consistency from our products along with unmatched customer and technical service. Our business goal is simple; we strive to meet these expectations for another 35 years and beyond.
You can trust our entire staff with over 175+ years of experience to complete your order correctly, on time, and with the utmost integrity and professionalism. Or as we like to call it……..”THE RIGHT WEIGH™”
Conveying powders or bulk solids can be tough. Whether you need to eliminate dusting, prevent abrasive or corrosive material damage to your equipment, stop fragile product breakage, convey your material around corners, cut energy costs, batch ingredients or ensure sanitation – you want a solution. And that’s what Hapman delivers with a Performantee® that assures you will get the results you want – guaranteed.You will work with engineers who continually find better ways to move materials. With more than 10,000 global installations, Hapman offers one of the most extensive lines of conveyors and material handling equipment in the world to meet your needs. Our innovative designs convey more than 2,600 distinct materials safely and efficiently in the chemical, food, pharmaceutical, plastics, building and mineral industries. And we are ready to move your materials, too - offering you a FREE test drive to ensure your feeder, filler, bag system or conveyor is the right solution before we deliver it. And, we back it with 24/7 technical support to keep your process moving. Performanteed.