- Specifically designed for conveying material on a 45-degree angle or greater while elevating up a 90-degree angle with a vertical discharge
- Heavy duty by design to convey up to 12,000 bushels/hour (15,000 cubic feet/hour), custom ‘super’ capacity designs upon request
40-Series™ Grain Bin
- Revolutionary Z-Tek™ Roof System, designed to increase load capacity to support larger fill equipment
- New stiffener profile increases strength, allowing for taller storage systems, and capacities over 1.2 million bushels
- Connect with their growers and deliver real-time information
- Offered through a custom, elevator-branded mobile app
Full Mill Automation
- Autonomous controls for every mill process area – interconnected or independent
- Control systems software for receiving, routing, grinding, batching, blending, pelleting, load out and other processes
- Robust and Powerful
- Range of 12 different sizes
VHM - Hammer Mill
- Dynamically balanced rotor group
- Sampler rod that enables taking samples while the machine is running
VPP - Pellet Press
- Neodymium magnet at the product inlet for preserving the disk against to metallic pieces
- Pneumatic discharge in case of emergency
VMX - Batch Mixer
- Easy belt change
- Wide covers on the body for cleaning the rotor
Robotic Bag Palletizing Systems
- Automatically stack bagged product in a variety of precise configurations
- User friendly controls and operator interface
PDOH Double – Portable Double Inlet Drive Over Hopper
- Save hours of time when unloading your grain trailers by parking once and opening both hoppers at the same time
- Added convenience for your drivers, less in and out of the truck
Feed Mill Addition – Ainsworth, NE
- 13,000 sq. ft. feed production and warehouse addition
- 2 - Custom range cube dryer/coolers operating at 20 TPH
• Offers greater carrying capacity
• Ultra-durability and wear resistance
- Unit is portable
- Great for unloading trucks
Bag Filler And Closer
- Feed and grain bagging unit handles bags from 20- to 110-pounds
- Bag sewer mounted on conveyor
Grain Entrapment Prevention Anchor Kit
- Includes two eyebolt anchors (rated for 2,000 pounds of impact force), safety decals, mounting plates, and hardware for easy installation
- Can be installed in any manufacturer’s bin to enhance safety
Concrete Storage Silo – Dodge, NE
- Jumpform capabilities - 9 to 110 ft. diameters
- Engineering, design, and construction
Two Concrete Silos with Combined Capacity of 1.5 Million Bushels
- Over 100 years of experience Hoffmann completes your project in a safe, cost-effective and timely manner
- Two 98’ x 132’ grain storage silos with combined capacity of 1.5 million bushels
Jumpform Concrete Silos with High-Capacity Side Discharge
- One 52’ dia. x 144’ high jumpform concrete silo with a capacity of 240,000 bushels
- Hoffmann installed above-grade tunnels, flat storage floor with aeration ductwork cast-in-place
Uni Tube® Tube Conveyors
- Drive over conveyors for fast truck unloading; 1500 Series capacities up to 6,000 bushels/hour and 2200 series capacities up to 10,000 bushels/hour
- 1500 Series Tube Conveyors with 15-inch belt in 10-inch tubing; capacities up to 6,000 bushels/hour, available in Short Field Loader™, Field Loader and Standard Tube Conveyor Tails
Universal Industries, Inc.®
Industries, Universal Inc.® is the leading innovator in the material handling industry.
ANBO INC provides an aftermarket solution for pellet mill parts and service for most major brands.
IMAS North America
IMAS has equipment in hundreds of mills in nearly 90 countries.
Maintain grain quality, improve fan efficiency, and increase marketing flexibility with the AgriDry Gravity Grain Spreader and Bullseye Bin Controller.
Cotton Incorporated, funded by U.S. growers of upland cotton and importers of cotton and cotton textile products, is the research and marketing company representing upland cotton.
Weitl’s Aeration Service, Inc.
Since 1988 Weitl's Aeration Service has been dedicated to repairing and restoring corrugated steel grain aeration tubing in the U.S.A.
Mid-Continent Industries Inc.
We are the manufacturer of the Newton Grain Cleaner, MCi Kicker dockage tester, and MCi AutoKicker automated grain analysis system.