- Abel square bolted steel storage systems
- Over 50 years of highly successful design and manufacturing experience for virtually any storage requirement
- One stop shop for all your elevator needs
- Reliable elevator buckets and all the other bucket elevator components
Roller Slide Gates
- Universal frame design for manual, air, hydraulic or electric operation
- Low-profile 4.5-inch frame depth
EC-171 Robotic Palletizer
- Delivers speeds up to 20 cycles per minute and is equipped with a built in collision detect system
- Incorporates the largest working envelope of all Fuji models while maintaining the smallest rotation radius and energy efficiency.
- Robot allows for work in tight space constrictions while accomplishing a very high rate of throughput
- No laptop required - has a 10.5-inch color touch screen used for human interface control
Renovations & Upgrades
- 3D modeling
- Facility planning
Watchdog™ Super Elite
- The Watchdog™ Super Elite processes signals from up to 27 sensors for belt slip, belt misalignment, hot bearings, pulley misalignment and plug conditions on bucket elevators or conveyors
- A large 3.5” color graphic LCD screen displays the entire system status at a glance
- Eliminates the need to cut an opening in the roof sheet, as the new roof exhauster has been engineered to conveniently mate up to the manway opening that is pre- formed into the roof sheet
- Positive sealing on the raised lip of the manway opening prevents leaking
UHMW U Trough Liners
- For squared or round troughs
- Predrilled and beveled for immediate installation
Commercial Bin Line
All Galvanized steel silos up to 706,000 bushels (20,000 metric tons) up 105’ in diameter
Standard G115 galvanized coating for superior protection and long-lasting service
Martin® Roller Tracker™
HRX Strip Sampler
HPR Point Sampler
- Automates sampling of free-flowing materials such as granules, powders, flakes or pellets from positive or negative pressure systems
- Takes a sample when its solenoid-controlled air cylinder moves a sample tube in and out of the product stream
Industrial Bucket Elevators
Formed Channel Belt Conveyor
Clam Shell Bin Gates
- Cloud-based system with simple dashboards — no installation of internal software or training required
- Easily export data — use myComply data within your existing management program
- Five sizes available
- 2,000 to 26,000 bushels/hour
- Three sizes available
- 900 to 3,000 bushels/hour
- Five sizes
- Capacity range 200 to 8,000 bushels/hour
Tapco Inc., St. Louis, MO, USA manufactures the most widely accepted line of nonmetallic elevator buckets in the industry with over 1 million elevator buckets in 178 sizes in stock for immediate shipment. Elevator buckets are molded in polyethylene, nylon and polyurethane. Aluminum, ductile iron and fabricated steel buckets are available by request. Popular bucket styles include CC-HD, CC-XD, Super EuroBucket and AA. Styles AC and Continuous are available by request. In addition to elevator buckets, Tapco maintains 15 million elevator bolts in 60 sizes, six styles, six finishes and five grades. Tapco also has a large inventory of belt splices or joiners, abrasion-resistant sheeting, drag flights and hanger bearings.
CTEC AG companies specialize in Construction Services for the Ag Industry.
VIC Systems International, LLC
A true pioneer in the packaging industry since 1978, Express Scale Parts, Inc has produced bagging systems, conveyors, palletizers and other packaging equipment that are now used in all 50 states and over 55 countries worldwide.
With more than 10,000 global installations, Hapman offers one of the most extensive lines of conveyors and material handling equipment in the world to meet your needs.
VAA is a multidisciplinary engineering firm licensed in 48 states and six Canadian provinces.
The Mission of FCS Manufacturing is in designing and manufacturing quality storage bins for niche markets, providing a completed product ready to perform its’ task.
Iowa Steel Fabrication (dba Majona Steel) is a steel fabrication and manufacturing company located in Osceola, Iowa.
PETKUS invented seed technology in 1852 and has since been the living embodiment of Strong Seed and Healthy Grain.