- Design and engineering services
- New construction
Ergot Alkaloids ELISA
- Semi-quantitative immunoassay
- For cereal-based feed, wheat and rye milling products
- For barges and ground piles to monitor stored grain
- Sends temperature and moisture data to cloud where data is analyzed and users alerted to any anomalies and issues that may arise
- Inlet explosion isolation valve
- Meets or exceeds NFPA Standards requirements
- Pedestal combined with DS-9C sewing head
- Adjustable with electric lift mechanism in height to allow for simple, reliable bag height changes
Enclosed Belt Conveyor
- Unique patent-pending design
- 24- to 60-inch belts
- Capacities up to 72,000 bushels/hour
Robotic Palletizing Systems
- Clamshell bag gripper (EOAT) with activated bag squaring system
- PLC collision software
High-Lift Bin Dumper
- Hydraulically raises and dumps mobile bins into hopper that feeds integral flexible screw conveyor
- Handles bins weighing up to 3,000 pounds
- Non-contacting speed-sensing device for conveyor systems or other shaft-driven components
- Remote placement of the controller means the sensor can be installed where access is limited
- Encourages feed intake and supports digestibility
- Helps to maintain a flavor profile across diet changes
Grain Flow Square Spouting System
Square spouting comes in various sizes and is rust resistant
Easy to install
Designed to protect grain from leaks and damage
Conveyor Belt Installation & Vulcanization Services
- Crews can install and splice a wide range of conveyor belting
- Options include steel cord, straight warp and poly/nylon multi-ply reinforced belt for high and low-tension conveyor systems
Christensen Farms Feed Mill Renovation – Atkinson, NE
- New 8- by 24-foot, 10,000 bushels/hour truck receiving system with receiving building, dust control and truck probe
- Two new 28 tons/hour RMS 12- by 42-foot triple-pair roller grinders
Overhead Load Out Bins
- In-house engineering allows for flexibility in design
- Heavy-duty I-beams for legs with thick-walled square tube bracing
Precision Landing™ Personnel Elevator
- Compliant to the highest level of current national and state-level safety standards
- Inspection friendly
- Battery-powered simplifies installation and eliminates wiring
- Has a long battery life of three to five years depending on the frequency of measurement
- Screen carriages
- Heavy duty magnet protection
- Sloped air inlets (to prevent product buildup)
SmartDS Dynamic Explosion Detector Systems
- Designed for process applications requiring rate-of-rise explosion pressure sensing
- Unique ability to analyze pressure rise and differentiate it from non-explosion pressure
Sii – Specialty Industries Inc.
Specialty Industries Inc. is a full-service construction, sales and engineering company serving the needs of the feed, grain, flour milling, wood pelleting and other industries.
Honeyville Metal, Inc.
Honeyville Metal Inc. has been in business now for over 65 years in a rural area of Topeka, Indiana.
Lee Farms Excavating Inc.
LEE Farms Excavating Inc was founded in 1979, serves all of the continental United States.
Nelson Electric Inc.
Any construction job puts your business, or home, in the hands of a contractor who you want to have your best interest in mind.
An agricultural/industrial construction company with a strong reputation for high-quality work in the grain elevator construction, grain handling, and bulk storage industry.
Structural Restoration Inc.
A person’s career is more than a job; it’s a statement of who they are, what they stand for, and what they believe.
Founded in 1855, The Weitz Company & its Affiliates descends from a small carpentry shop in Des Moines, Iowa.
Larson Engineering, Inc.
Larson Engineering, founded in 1979, is a multi-disciplined engineering firm with 13 offices in 10 states throughout the country.
At Norseman Structures, we provide versatile turnkey building solutions for the most quality minded and demanding customers around the world.