- Logs all alarms, path usage, events, utilization of equipment along with preventative maintenance notices and logs
- Connectable to hazard monitoring systems
Bulk Storage Bin Systems
- Engineered based on material density and flow optimization
- Bin panels are fabricated in full length, up to 55' tall x 10' wide for efficient and safe installation
- 43,900 pounds of single coupled tractive effort, and 60,200 pounds when double coupled
- State of the art operator comfort, ease-of-use, and includes many options as standard equipment
DustBoss® DB-30 Fusion
- Transportable atomized mist unit
- Covers up to 31,000 square feet
FB2550 Weighing Instrument
- Incorporates faster processing power, an updated operating system, and more memory
- Up to five instruments can be networked
- More efficient and offer a longer bag life than previous versions
- Less penetration of the media
Full Integration Into ERP or Any Business System
- Web-based approach for integrating all plant and mill system types
- Fully scalable for end-to-end plant automation
- Designed and developed by farmers and rescue workers
- Lightweight tube weighs 18 pounds and measures 18 inches in diameter when coiled up
Electro-Sentry 16 Hazard Monitoring System
- Monitor 16 bearing and/or belt alignment sensors
- All sensor values and alarms are displayed on front panel
- Five sizes available
- 2,000 to 26,000 bushels/hour
- Quality micro bin and feeder designs
- Advanced batch control technology
1800RBH Robotic Bag Hanger
- Fully automatic open mouth bagging
- Easy to operate and maintain
Hydraulic Truck Scales
- Superb weighing accuracy and longevity in hostile environments.
- Impervious against lightning and water damage.
XLT Hammer Mill
- For coarse-to-fine grinding of tough-to-break materials
- Screen carriage design increases capacity up to 5%
Carbon Fiber Repair Application for Agribusiness
- Carbon fiber repair applications for agribusinesses with cracked, damaged grain silos
- Utilizes CarbonSeal䋢 carbon fiber repair systems manufactured by HJ3 Composite Technologies, LLC
Guarantees maximum venting effectiveness while, at the same time, reduces the required vent area to a minimum
Extremely low weight
Model FS Paddle Style Flow Control
- Can be used as a flow/no flow device, or as a downstream plugged chute detector
- Rugged cast aluminum enclosure is designed for NEMA 4 weatherproof applications
binSight Inventory Management
- binSight™ automated bin board view for operations & merchandising teams, integrated with oneWeigh™ scale automation
- Determine the quality of grain going into each bin, isolate areas of premium potential or damage possibilities from factors using Ticket and Transfer Activity reporting
Raptor® Integrated Analysis Platform
- Used with Reveal® Q+ MAX tests
- Helps eliminate operator errors
Shore Measuring Systems
Shore Measuring Systems sells and services moisture testers and protein analyzers for the grain, seed, milling, processing, coffee and farm markets.
BinMaster Level Controls
Established in 1953, BinMaster is an ISO 9001:2000 certified company offering point and continuous bin level controls.
Insta-Pro International has been a global expert in high shear dry extrusion since 1969.
Since 1992, APEC has specialized in the design and manufacturing of automation systems for dry ingredients.
Schutte-Buffalo Hammermill LLC
Schutte-Buffalo Hammermill has been a leading designer of size reduction equipment since 1928, serving a wide variety of industries with installations worldwide.
CMC Industrial Electronics
CMC Industrial Electronics manufactures industry-leading digital Hazard Monitoring Systems for industrial applications.
Cleveland Vibrator Co. The
Our comprehensive product line includes air-piston, rotary electric, electromagnetic, turbine and ball vibrators for bins, hoppers, silos, truck trailers, rail cars and dust collection systems.
Carter Day International, Inc.
Carter Day manufactures processing equipment which has the efficiency and capacity for virtually any application involving cereal grains and other free flowing granular materials.