Sprout Rotary Valve
- Andritz rotary valves are rugged and trouble-free, ideal for use as feeders and airlocks in vacuum and positive low-pressure systems
- Precision-crafted to maintain proper air seals, rugged and dependable, even when conveying abrasive and corrosive materials
- Used for mechanical/thermal super-conditioning and stabilization of feed mixture
- Can stand alone in connection with thermal treatment and crumbling
- The Andritz CM Conditioner provides enhanced conditioning through the flexibility of multiple control variables. This enhanced conditioning results in a higher pellet quality
- Conditioning results in the desired activation of natural binders in the ingredients by using heat, moisture, and time
- Sprout-Bauer Disc Mills grind new corn and bunker corn with moisture content up to 28% or more, for ethanol and starch applications
- Single- and double-disc mills perform first-and second-stage degerminating and third-stage refining
- Provide unsurpassed cutting action for feeds, plastics, rubber, stone, chemicals, paper…virtually any product that needs a uniformed particle size
- Variety of features based on your needs
Sprout 45-700 Pellet Mill
- Andritz’s Sprout 45-700 Series pellet mill is especially designed to provide high capacity production of swine and poultry feeds. Some U.S. poultry operations routinely achieve in excess of 100 tons/hour capacity
- The 45-inch die offers more than 1,600 square inch working area
Sprout 32-400 and 32-700 Pellet Mill
- Whatever your production requirements, there’s an Andritz Sprout pellet mill to meet them. Our 32 series can provide die working areas from 804 square inch to 1,407 square inch
- Centri-Feeder™ maximizes the three-roll configuration, delivering a 360 degree “circle of feed” into the die cavity
PSC-E Portable Sloped Screener
- Screening bulk materials, such as sand or soil, in order to remove tramp materials
- Completely portable across different terrains made possible by customizable wheel options
Vacuum Mounted Vibrator Series
- Perfect for applications where a permanent installation is not possible
- Mounts to any smooth surface
Martin® Self Adjusting Skirting
HazardPRO™ Wireless Hazard Monitoring
- Field-proven reliability
- Intuitive touchscreen display for easy navigation
38” and 43” Series Hammer Mills
- Model line options allow for specific machine selection for your application needs from fine-grinding to grinding high-fat & other difficult-to-grind mixtures
- Motor sizes from 75 HP to 600 HP; Screen area from 1,350 square inches to 7,280 square inches
- Designed for ferrous metal separation in dry processing systems
- Magnetic separation is achieved with magnetic tubes assembled in a drawer
Large Tube Housing LTH™
- Ideal for tough-flowing particulates
- Designed for gravity applications where sticking, galling and product bridging is prevalent; spices, powders, flour, and starches are typical examples
- New, rotary style Drawer-In-Housing Magnet designed to capture ferrous metal contaminants from gravity fed, powder and bulk processed products that have difficult flow characteristics and a tendency to bridge or choke when using traditional, stationary, tube-style magnetic separators, such as cake mixes, flours or corn starch and require a high degree of product purity
ADB Bearing Temperature Sensor Testing Device
- Makes testing the 4B adjustable bearing temperature sensors quick, easy and accurate
- Handheld test unit features an integrated heating block specifically designed to have a 4B ADB sensor directly inserted
- Integral controls and temperature display
PowerCore CPV Bin Vent Collector
Donaldson Torit PowerCore CPV Bin Vent Collector[Read More]
PowerCore VL Dust Collector
Donaldson Torit PowerCore VL Dust Collector[Read More]
HazardMon.com Cloud Based Hazard Monitoring
- Cloud-based software application for the T500 Elite - Hotbus™ hazard monitoring control system
- Secure solution provides status notifications and data logging for bucket elevators and conveyors
- Live system status, graphs and historical data can be viewed on any web-enabled device (smartphone, tablet PC, desktop or laptop computer)
Autoset™ Remote Level Indicator
- Radio-frequency level indicator allows single point level detection of most liquids and bulk granular materials such as powders, grain, sugar and cement
- The unit incorporates simple push-button calibration with microprocessor enable/disable switch for total protection of stored values
- Control module has a 4 digit LED display which shows set values for uncovered, covered and trip settings, allowing simple set-up and adjustment
HAVER Filling Systems Inc.
Haver Filling Systems, Inc. provides a quality resource in material handling and in the production of bag packaging and liquid and pasty filling equipment for North, Central and South America. Our high-quality packaging equipment is specialized in filling various types of dry bulk materials, liquids and pasty products.
ANDRITZ FEED & BIOFUEL designs and builds key process machines that fit into a complete feed plant solutions for the global feed and livestock industries
Spiroflow Systems, Inc.
Spiroflow Systems, Inc. is a worldwide supplier of both standard and custom powder handling equipment, specializing in bulk bag dischargers and fillers, flexible screw, aero mechanical, tubular cable drag, tubular chain drag, wrap and pneumatic conveyors, robotic palletizing and the Pacepacker range of automatic packing, pick and place solutions. The company, with more than 40 years of experience, offers a wide range of innovative designs and design options for both small and large volume users.
Electro-Sensors, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of machine monitoring sensors and hazard monitoring systems for the feed, grain, and milling industry. Our rugged products and trustworthy people bring safety, efficiency, and reliability to your operations.
LeMar Industries is an agricultural as well as sand and gravel design and manufacturing operation providing: support towers, catwalks, temporary storage, transport conveyors, bulk weighers, drive over conveyors, open belt conveyors, grain pickup service and super structures along with specialty fabricated equipment and custom design and metal fabrication.
Conveyor Components Co.
Conveyor Components Company, established in 1965, is world renown for quality engineered products at economical prices. Bulk material handling customers and processing industries have come to depend on Conveyor Components Company as a manufacturer of conveyor controls, motion controls, level controls, bin aerators, and conveyor belt cleaners.
Velocity is a leading provider of business software and application services for the agribusiness industry. Velocity helps businesses optimize functionality, reduce operating expenses and provide outstanding customer support. To learn more about velocity visit their website today!
Aplus Finetek Sensor, Inc.
Aplus Finetek Sensor, Inc. brings its more than 25 years of global experience in the feed and grain industries to every product we sell and service we provide.