Concrete Corn & Soybean Storage Silos, Tolono, IL
- One (1) 60’ dia. x 132’ high and One (1) 70’ dia. X 132’ high jumpform concrete silos
- Design, engineering and construction of eccentric loading and unloading
M-C 12’ Diameter Tower Series Grain Dryer
- 3 new vacuum cool, energy savings models to choose from
- Modular design for fast installation in as little as 1 day
Robotic Bag Palletizing Systems
- Automatically stack bagged product in a variety of precise configurations
- User friendly controls and operator interface
- Safety equipment, such as the oscillation monitor on the screen box, provides protection against malfunctions
- Cleaning is particularly easy with a rubber ball tray and screen that are screwed together and can be taken out
Schmidt-Seeger TAS LAAB
- Developed for continuous operation (24/7) in order to satisfy even maximum requirements
- Perforated screens with sturdy steel frames are kept clear by a service-proven rubber ball cleaning system
- 3D Conceptual Drawings
- Site Planning & Development
Swine Feed Mill for Cargill Pork in Hedrick, IA
- Two 10,000 bph receiving lines
- 60 tph grinding (2 lines)
Export Terminal Expansion & Renovation for Louis Dreyfus Commodities in Port Allen, LA
- 80,000 bph loading at shipping bins
- 100,000 bph outbound to ship
Feed Mill Expansion for Lincoln Supply in Ellsworth, IA
- 10,000 bph soft stock ingredient receiving
- 120 tph hammermill grinding
- Pyrethrin based, quick knockdown formula is designed for use in many applications
- Can be used as a protectant spray or fog
- Versatile, ready-to-use fogging product
- Can also be used as a space and contact spray
- 6% Malathion dust provides residual protection from insect damage to uninfested grain
- Controls the adult and larvae stages of listed insects
- Costs less per unit of grain than other fumigants
- Kills all accessible stages of listed insects and rodents
Sprout Rotary Valve
- Andritz rotary valves are rugged and trouble-free, ideal for use as feeders and airlocks in vacuum and positive low-pressure systems
- Precision-crafted to maintain proper air seals, rugged and dependable, even when conveying abrasive and corrosive materials
- Used for mechanical/thermal super-conditioning and stabilization of feed mixture
- Can stand alone in connection with thermal treatment and crumbling
- The Andritz CM Conditioner provides enhanced conditioning through the flexibility of multiple control variables. This enhanced conditioning results in a higher pellet quality
- Conditioning results in the desired activation of natural binders in the ingredients by using heat, moisture, and time
- Sprout-Bauer Disc Mills grind new corn and bunker corn with moisture content up to 28% or more, for ethanol and starch applications
- Single- and double-disc mills perform first-and second-stage degerminating and third-stage refining
- Provide unsurpassed cutting action for feeds, plastics, rubber, stone, chemicals, paper…virtually any product that needs a uniformed particle size
- Variety of features based on your needs
Sprout 45-700 Pellet Mill
- Andritz’s Sprout 45-700 Series pellet mill is especially designed to provide high capacity production of swine and poultry feeds. Some U.S. poultry operations routinely achieve in excess of 100 tons/hour capacity
- The 45-inch die offers more than 1,600 square inch working area
HAVER Filling Systems Inc.
Haver Filling Systems, Inc. provides a quality resource in material handling and in the production of bag packaging and liquid and pasty filling equipment for North, Central and South America. Our high-quality packaging equipment is specialized in filling various types of dry bulk materials, liquids and pasty products.
Lowry Manufacturing Company
Lowry Manufacturing Co. is dedicated to providing high-quality product handling systems to compliment your project needs.
Sterling Systems & Controls
Batching Systems - Agricultural Applications
Sterling offers automating solutions for every aspect of the animal feed manufacturing process.
Fenwal - IEP Technologies
Since 1959, Fenwal-IEP Technologies has been providing explosion protection solutions to the industry protecting people and critical processes from dust explosion hazards while helping our customers meet regulations and standards such as the OSHA Combustible Dust Directive and NFPA 654.
BM&M Screening Solutions
BM&M custom manufactures a wide selection of high speed gyratory screening machines for the feed and grain sector. We produce small capacity feed pellet screens, all the way up to large capacity grain export screens. Element area available ranges from 12 ft² up to 600 ft².
Douglas Products & Packaging
Since 1916 Douglas’ Agriculture Division has helped protect America’s commodities from insects and pests. We manufacture and distribute sprays, fumigants, protectants, and equipment for a variety of uses. With almost 100 years of experience behind us and new innovations ahead, we maintain the quality and customer service our distributors and applicators have come to expect and depend on.
LeMar Industries is an agricultural as well as sand and gravel design and manufacturing operation providing: support towers, catwalks, temporary storage, transport conveyors, bulk weighers, drive over conveyors, open belt conveyors, grain pickup service and super structures along with specialty fabricated equipment and custom design and metal fabrication.