Walinga Introduces “SMART” System at IPPE
Assists customers in achieving new level of control
With new and tighter regulations coming into effect, the new Full Function “SMART” Trailer assists customers in achieving a level of control not seen in the feed industry in the past, at least not in the transport of feed. This unit keeps the driver in the seat of the unit with 100% control from the Cab of the Unit.
100% Control from Cab
With wireless connectivity the Android-based app can be installed on existing tablets.
- HMI (Human Machine Interface) Controls with multiple displays allowing for full control of the system from the Cab of the tractor. NOTE: Monitors are fixed, not “Hand Held”.
- Internal Flow Sharing Logic to maintain oil flow proportion for the desired work sections.
- Lower Pressure Drops and Heat Generation
- Full Electronic control with manual levers in the event of power failure.
- HMI allows for remote monitoring of the hydraulic system.
- Auto Speed Control of Auger System to maximize performance. One button start/stop of the system when in auto mode.
- Soft Start/Stop of all hydraulic motors for increased component life.
- Auto Shut Off of Auger System when over pressure (Bin Full) is sensed. Full speed control of augers from handheld remote.
- Gate Open/Close Function from the Cab with Bin Sensor “Auto Open Feature.”